Chicken

Chicken nipples

What people seem to miss in my posts is that even if he doesn't hack. He still broke enough rules to earn a perma-ban.

Looking through the logs this is what I see when it involves him:

-Propblocking

-Propsurfing

-RDM

-NLR

-Proppushing

-Advert Abuse

-Misuse of chat.

**Each with multiple accounts**

People who accused him of hacking or were in the server at the time:

-[xG] DMTWired

-PikaTard

-Hotfuzz

-Little Bee

-J. Fizzle (The only one who did not accuse of hacking. Because he was dealing with his own problems)

Here is an excerpt from the logs:

[20:11:25] "Adj" Penis (Chicken nipples): /pm juicy i use a custom crosshair because my default one messed up somehow so i can just pretty much pull out a pistol and

[20:11:27] J. Fizzle: HEY MISTER

[20:11:32] "Adj" Penis (Chicken nipples): /pm juicy shoot them real fast

The first part didn't seem too bad but the second part did. I never got a response when I asked what he means by "Shoot them real fast."

That is after offering that if he did not lie about hacking. I would reduce his ban from perma to 4 weeks.

What people seem to miss in my posts is that even if he doesn't hack. He still broke enough rules to earn a perma-ban.

Looking through the logs this is what I see when it involves him:

-Propblocking

-Propsurfing

-RDM

-NLR

-Proppushing

-Advert Abuse

-Misuse of chat.

**Each with multiple accounts**

People who accused him of hacking or were in the server at the time:

-[xG] DMTWired

-PikaTard

-Hotfuzz

-Little Bee

-J. Fizzle (The only one who did not accuse of hacking. Because he was dealing with his own problems)

Here is an excerpt from the logs:

[20:11:25] "Adj" Penis (Chicken nipples): /pm juicy i use a custom crosshair because my default one messed up somehow so i can just pretty much pull out a pistol and

[20:11:27] J. Fizzle: HEY MISTER

[20:11:32] "Adj" Penis (Chicken nipples): /pm juicy shoot them real fast

The first part didn't seem too bad but the second part did. I never got a response when I asked what he means by "Shoot them real fast."

That is after offering that if he did not lie about hacking. I would reduce his ban from perma to 4 weeks.

Isn't that why he also has an unban request up? Chill dude.

+1 good guy. plays on minnigames a lot and is fun to play with. there has been a lot of talk about him hacking, but i have played with him multiple times and he is not the type of person i would associate with hacking. hope you get in

@Themick Quit telling people how to vouch.
need to hit spacebar then @*insert name here* if you are going to have the shoutout as the first word

Don't care
The reason i'm telling you this is because if the name is if the name is blue the person you're shouting out to gets a notification (there's a little glitch to where the @*Player name* doesn't work if the @ is the first character you wrote)

edit: the quote is from Feelsbadman

Congratulations! You have been accepted into XenoGamers! Put the [xG] tag in front of your name. Remember to follow our rules and to stay active on the forums and teamspeak if you want mod.