Sign in to follow this  
BrockObama

Brock

Are you okay with Brock?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you okay with Brock?

I had no idea where to post this, so please forgive me if it is in the incorrect area. So, here it goes:

As many of you know I am Brock. I go by many names, an example is Fodrizzle. I am very active on the jailbreak server and am a proud member of xG. I feel as if I am doing something wrong though. This is because many many people do not like me in jailbreak. I understand that not everyone is going to like me but it seems that my attitude is what's causing people to dislike me. I just want to know what each individual thinks of me. I want to know what I can do to show you that I am not an annoying and aggravating person. So in this thread, tell me what you think of me and what I can do to change what you don't like of me.

P.S.: I know my microphone is horrible and I promise to not use it as much any more.

So I had no idea where to post this so pleased forfiv e me if it is in the incorrect area. So, here it goes:

As many of you know

... I like penis in the butt

I've never had a problem with you in game and I do enjoy playing with you, and you warden pretty well.

But yes, dat mic. Using an integrated mic adds background noise from keystrokes and cooling fans (depending on location), not to mention that they're typically cheaper mics anyways. Pick up a headset or even a webcam with a built-in mic and you'll get much better results.

Personally, I use this headset and I've used it for quite some time in the past, and it works great. I know others in xG use this same one as well. [MEDIA=amazon]B000J4WPW8[/MEDIA]

Brock I LOVE YOU lol

Seriously though you're a good warden and an all around good JB player. I guess sometimes people don't like you cus your voice isn't deep enough? I don't see that as a reason but some do... And sometimes your a bit loud (and you mic sucks :)

But seriously if you were a girl i would sexy times you.

o_O

EDIT: I realize that last part sounds freaking creepy, and it was a joke. No one report me D: I'm only 15 :'(

Brock I LOVE YOU lol

Seriously though you're a good warden and an all around good JB player. I guess sometimes people don't like you cus your voice isn't deep enough? I don't see that as a reason but some do... And sometimes your a bit loud (and you mic sucks :)

But seriously if you were a girl i would sexy times you.

o_O

EDIT: I realize that last part sounds freaking creepy, and it was a joke. No one report me D: I'm only 15 :'(

My reaction to that post (No offense, Hadron1)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_10.thumb.png.23077d348379f4b24ff130fe54aa1a88.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_10.thumb.png.d66a296de26b42d19c15351d4754c9b9.png