Sign in to follow this  
Drpedobear

arthman & supermaddud

ok so this abuse thread is mainly focused on arthman having a man crush on this suppermaddud kid he isnt even in xG legitimately he has 3 +1's and arthmans like ok your a member 2 weeks later he promotes the same person to mod without fallowing any of the rules in witch you must follow to become a mod

this supper guy abuses all the time by vanishing and tping people at otheres houses without being asked

i think something should be done cause thats ridiculous

Okay, ill be the one to say it...didnt you get demoted for abuse?

He didnt poncher.

On topic Arthman does abuse on the server and it makes xG look bad even if its his server It is still part of the xG community and he shouldnt be allowed to abuse as much as he does on it. Just saying he abuses more then silence does.

not that I don't agree with duke, but I am going to point some things out here.

The minecraft division DOES NOT REQUIRE 10 +1S each division has different requirements. since arthmans DIVISION LEADER vouch counts as more, and it put him over the requirement instead of saying he gives him the vouch he just accepted it, this is what happened. ALSO you do not have to apply to receive moderator powers, IF A DIVISION LEADER WANTS TO PROMOTE YOU, THEN THEY CAN ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST GIVEN TO AEGEAN/SERBIAN FOR APPROVAL. they do not have to donate they do not have to apply. for example. I rejoined xG after resigning from moderator, and I was promoted to CSS Moderator, without making an application, nor have I ever donated. simply because I am always active on the server, and I know what I am doing.

What chrono said.

But, Supermaddud brings a TON of people to the server, he's always active & knows the rules, I don't see why he wouldn't get mod..

What chrono said.

But, Supermaddud brings a TON of people to the server, he's always active & knows the rules, I don't see why he wouldn't get mod..

I believe he earned it when i was still playing before i was permed for no reason he was pretty active and helped people on the server, thats honestly not the point i am making tho.

For example i am permed on the xG MC server for no reason, even tho i havnt played on it for over a month or so now, i am permed With no reason as to why. I wasnt permed up till a week or so ago.

xG legitimately he has 3
5* And that's the required for minecraft. Second off, Super is on more often than anybody, I see it fit for him to have powers. Altho, If proper proofs are brought to me, I will do the required.

On topic Arthman does abuse on the server and it makes xG look bad even if its his server It is still part of the xG community and he shouldnt be allowed to abuse as much as he does on it. Just saying he abuses more then silence does.
Proofs. I see none. Second off, I know many people that can say that you troll alot.

ive seen him abuse
COming from somebody who i've had to ban countless times Because of trolling. Yet no proofs.

Proofs. I see none. Second off, I know many people that can say that you troll alot.

Please bring proof. i am banned for no reason. i havnt even been on for over 2 weeks when you permed me.

What chrono said.

I didn't read anything except this post but all i know is this lol +1

I don't get why arthman always says proof with an 's' at the end. "Need proofs"

#foreigners

But anyways you don't need to follow that format to be promoted to mod lol. That format and list of requirements is if you want to APPLY for moderator. If a higher up sees to it that you should be promoted before that, then you will be.

Arthman does abuse on his server, he can't BS that, but he did nothing wrong with accepting or promoting that guy to mod. As long as he follows our rules, I see no harm in it.

~Closed