Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Oscar

To also state, I will only being going into scrim and surf. Now if this ban protest gets approved, it is my decision if I can go into Jailbreak. But, If it is decided that I am not allowed inside Jailbreak, that is fine by me. The only reason I'm making this ban appeal is for the fact that I'm tired of watching people scrim, and me not being able to. I hope to see in the future, that you all understand that yes, I have learned my lesson behind hacking, and how the consequences towards hacking will result in a permanent ban, against me. I am also stating, that if I were to in anyway troll, be disrespectful, obnoxious, or inconsiderate of my actions, I ask that you ban me immediately so I do not cause any drama in the clan, or the servers in general.

To further explain on my Ban Reason, for all of you that weren't here when Duckii was in Co-Leader status, she was in a extreme reputation crisis. Which means, she had a bad history of admin abusing, trolling, and disrespecting. I had posted a Ban Request on her, with proof of that she was trolling, disrespecting, and admin abusing, but no one looked at my proof, they looked directly at what was bordering the screenshot, hacks. Which in my offense, was my dumbass realizing that I had made the biggest mistake of my life for posting those screenshots, for all I cared about was Duckii getting banned.

I was to "Full of myself", "inconsiderate", and "stupid" for not realizing what consquences come from not slowing down and being patient, and not always caring about getting Duckii banned.

Hopefully you all will realize that, yes, I have learned my lesson and will always take into consideration on what my actions will do towards my reputation, and what consequences will come from them.

Sincerely,

Oscar

+1 6 months is a long time without a community to play with, i talk to him on teamspeak alot and play minecraft with him hes a nice guy , but seriously who hasnt used material wallhacks before? when i first got the game on a old old acount i used it on some ch server, then i realised, theres really no need to hack the game is easy enough, go play 1.6 then css , if you say css is hard you need to uninstall, i think this was about a year to 2 ago.

.....................-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

......-1-1-1-1 .-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

.....................-1

You hacked and posted proof.

Also no need to say that shit about duckii. =/

Duckii jr got vac banned, serbian said that if he would not have gotten vac banned, he would have been demoted. correct me if I'm wrong.

Duckii jr got vac banned, serbian said that if he would not have gotten vac banned, he would have been demoted. correct me if I'm wrong.

DuckiiJr is permed from servers?

Not getting unbanned sorry, you have nothing of value to give to our community, and you already used your get out of jail card.

Take care

-Open on request to see what community thinks.

Not getting unbanned sorry, you have nothing of value to give to our community, and you already used your get out of jail card.

Take care

-Open on request to see what community thinks.

Hasnt the community already spoken on this tho? he's tried i believe twice before this and both times were shot down.

in ways i -1 and +1 this, -1 because hes already made 2 others which u can see in the similar threads at bottom of page, and he got denied,+1 because SOME(NOT ALL) people can change, not saying he did and/or didnt, but its been 6 months since he was banned, until you can actually see if he has changed i think it would be fair to unban him from atleast jailbreak or scrim

if he used his get of jail card and then got permed again then I don't think he deserves to be unbanned. Clearly if he got banned for xrays on Minecraft he didn't learn his lesson.