Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

McNeo's Ban Protest

He wanted me to post it for him, I personally know his RL stuff going on, but I won't let that decide his unban so you guys can decide +1 or -1. Please don't give stupid answers, they will be ignored.

+1 good guy, also he lives 20 minutes from my house and would hunt me down if I were to say other wise!

Please don't kill me D:

-1 IMO the servers and the forums have been a bit more calm, since he left/was banned, and in all honesty, giving out a list of ALL our IPs and steam ids etc. is a rather big thing, and I refuse to look past that.

+1,He has done a few good things for xG and who knows maybe it was one of his drunk moments :P also because duke said he would be mad if he got unbanned :D

EDIT:Ok...i heard ppl got bad about him posting steam ids which anyone could do, now im being told he had emails and shit, so im gonna -1 :P

He donated a crazy amount of money, and was one of the best admins. A week later he then releases all of our IPs which leads to our personal information then said he'll get away to upload it again. Then he made alternatives.

+0 I can't really +1 him because what he did was wrong. -1 is just focusing on that one situation.

Steam IDs. Anybody can get them. It's sooooooooooo easy. Even if you linked your forum account, I can just as easily do it. Plus, you can't really do anything with steam IDs, lol.

-1 For starters having real life stuff isn't a good reason to act up the way you did. Second of all you posted the IPS of members and threatened to DDoS people, and Third you tryed to pull some political "xG is corrupt" bull shit. I damn well know a grown man should know how to act properly.

Anyone who apparently has SO much shit going on in his life is either in the military special forces or is organizing a Cyber terrorist group and it failed miserably. You left on good terms then you pulled the shit you did and you STILL have our IPs and Emails.

-1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

+1 even though people look at him for the Snoop dog issue. The true issue was it being able to be found so easily / even having such a site that's easily accessible I had even seen it in my opinion it wasn't very hard to fine in the first place. Now Mcneo doing this wasn't right in the first place BUT I believe this dos/ddos threat was a empty threat as if he truly wanted to do anything he wouldn't of agreed to find a better solution to the problem. He has been a great admin in the past and has done a lot for the community I believe he should atleast get a second chance he is not such a bad guy.

He had my respect then became a prick fucking piece of shit.

I dun wunt meh info in 4 chan.

Just kidding +one this cool dewd.

I like how no one is noticing the white text.

+1

McNeo was probably one of the best additions to xG. He was an avid moderator, and he donated large sums of money to the clan. The DDoS threats were a bit much, but nothing came of them.