Otherworldly

My Leaving

I am moving on from Xeno Gamers. Why? I am just not really into clanning it seems. Does this mean I won't be good friends with you guys or not play on your servers? No. So what does it mean? I just won't be in clan, I won't be as active, and I won't be an admin. I know, I JUST got my admin, and I really appreciate Silence for it. The main reason I was in xG is because Homeland Assassin joined and played on your servers constantly. So here is a couple of things you can catch me doing.

• Playing Garry's Mod a LOT more
  • Learning to Script
  • Playing Minecraft/Running Minecraft servers
  • In my kinda drifting Garry's Mod/CSS clan Sniper Boys
  • Staying on the computer like I always do.

Another thing you might be wondering

He's going off to Illumin, isn't he?

No, I won't be. That is another clan that I won't be joining. I made a mistake with Edison and I was a **** to him. I tried to apologize to him and he said no. I can understand why.

I am also not supposed to be in this clan. If I remember correctly it was 16+. Homeland Assassin recommended me when I joined. My voice may be deep, but I have a lot of life lessons to learn still, and it may not seem like it. I realize I won't be receiving my moderator status if sometime in the future, far or near, I decide to rejoin.

Trust me, I will still stay in contact with you all and I will always invite you to play with me sometime. You still have a spot in my heart, no matter if you were mean to me or my best friend.

It is time for me to move on, and please, don't get mad at me.

I love you all and here is my Facebook for all those who want to add me:

Facebook

<3

what? come on man. we like you here and it would be a big loss if you left. you dont have to be as active, but just stay in the clan. you are a good player and someone i want to represent xG.

I guess it might be more of a break then anything. I am assuming Silence took away my admin already, so I can forget about that.

We'll see in the future. I need to get myself together for the next 3 weeks. School is out soon and I am finally hitting high school.

BTW: Got Geometry and Biology, probably Honor's English :D

If a LOT of people say they want me back, I'll come back because I'll feel bad if I don't :P

Why do you guys take to me so well? I thought I was just that young kid who has the deep voice.

Nope.avi, if u tried joining Edison then that is sad, they are a bad clan (no offense ninjew baby), I joined and was gunna play normally then they started talkin $hit an banned me :(

O and ninjew, wanna do a tinychat party this week?

well, i Respect your decision to leave.

do what ever makes you happy -

take care bud, we'll miss you. <3