Sign in to follow this  
ERNIE

Good bye all

~Well this is my final goodbye to all

Most of you may have not even known me and as i see other goodbyes i the same can say i have never met them but to put things short the only thing i did well was talked like ernie the puppet from seaseme street on the CS:S jailbreak server in my freetime instead of putting more effort into my job and school work. Ive been labeled as troll, no life, piece of s*** warden, fat kid who talks like a puppet, and many other names but praises overwhelm those by far. I really enjoy this community that the leaders have going and this seems very successful community and forum for all the games and wish you all the best of luck. Although this may seem abrupt and sudden but other priorities come over a video game community although all of you treated me like family whether i was the annoying cousin or the beloved brother to you I wish you all good luck. Ill end this with a shout out to the few members who i will never forget.

(this is in no particular order and if i missed you i apologize there are sooo many)

xG $nakeboyeric

Klure

mykL

Warriorsfury

xG:A|Ganjamonster

xG:C|Aegean!

xG:M|Link

[xG:D] JIHAD

[xG] Razec

darkshot56

Dr. Chicken

Shadow

xG:DB |Skullking

xG:M|Kermit the Frog <- {Insperation & 1st xG friend}

[xG|PM] vanilla grape

-xG-GoatFaceKiller

Doug

Skeetar

Fair Enough Sirs {no hard feelings}

Mr. Snipes

Part Time Hobo

Serious Hobo

Solder 0.0

SuperEpicPancake

We <3 Ducks meowmix jr.

xG:M|Sinly

[xG:FM] Duke

[xG:F]DarkWolf6052

[xG:M] Nomad {thanks for the mention in your map}

[xG] Speedlimit56kb

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. ~Irish Blessing

hope all goes well i may pop in time to time to say hi,

LAST AND FINAL REGARDS,

-ERNIE

Oh, oh wow. :frown-new:

Why Ernie, why? I really think you should reconsider this. You always have been very kind. I do hope that we can still talk, and you hop on the servers every once and a while! This better not be the final goodbye. Anyways, I hope everything goes well for you, Ernie.

Cya ernie hope you have fun doing whatever the fuck you do want

also FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE LIST AHAHAHAHAHAHA I MADE THE ERNIE GOODBYE LIST MOFOs