Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Surf DeathMatch Suggestions

Alright Guys ,

We need some suggestions on what to do with Surf Deathmatch to make it harder and fun to play on because how it is now it doesn't seem to fun for many of the players so if u have any suggestions please respond to the thread and we'll see what we'll do with the server and change it up a bit to make it much BETTER! :D

My suggestions would probally be that we should make it harder for players to earn exp and have a monthly or so reset :) , Do u agree ? or should there be more to be add?

We would Really Appreciate if you wanna help us out to make the server much Better :)

Thnx for your time.

i don't mean changing the type of game but what should be change to make the surf deathmatch better >_> we had a rotation noone really played on it

def dont have the monthly reset thing, im lvl 83k and first in the server (second place person is lvl 45k), if it was reset, i would be pissed about it. maybe add more maps and take off old ones or ones that are underplayed. add an anti-afk script that moves ppl to spectator if they dont move for a certain period of time (ppl who are afk in spawn tempt others to spawnkill), remove some of the upgrades that dont do anything, like medic, replenish grenades, i think damage+(im not sure), increase the time for frost knife a bit, frost pistol should stay off though (as insanely awesome i am with it :( ), increase the health to a solid 200 (190 seems weird for some reason), maybe make it harder to lvl up, cause by lvl 2000-2500, everything is already maxed and all ur doing after that is killing others, my main idea would be to add more maps and take the old ones off though, thats for sure

btw i added the links for the surf map suggestions in map request

(second place person is lvl 45k)

First off: that second would be me =)

Ontopic: We should add skill surf. Take the guns away but keep the special abilities (ie.Long Jump), Intergrate RPG Surf DM and Skill Surf and just call the server RPG Surf. For other maps I agree with Serbian, take off medic, replenish grenades etc.

why dont we just do normal surf where you actually have to get the guns to kill people istead of everyone starting with awps and m4's

also ive been playing a lot of surf lately, and have been getting really good scores, usually kd ratio of 3-4 and higher, and its because i know almost every secret, every tele, every path etc. that the other team will take and i plan accordingly, so im repeating myself once more again when i say that surf needs (emphasis on needs) new maps to keep the players that are regulars coming and to attract new ones by adding popular combat surf maps.

srry for repeating, i just want to state the urgency at hand. and for the finding ur own guns idea, i support it as long as the maps have guns with infinite spawn, meaning u go up to the gun, press e and it drops one for u or it does it automatically, but most of the maps on xG dont have that feature, meaning eventually a map will run out of guns to pick up and everyone will have to resort to pistols or knives if pistols are taken off as well. this would mean changing the maps and having everyone redownload the maps and would take some time to do (this is assuming that its the only way though)

also ive been playing a lot of surf lately, and have been getting really good scores, usually kd ratio of 3-4 and higher, and its because i know almost every secret, every tele, every path etc. that the other team will take and i plan accordingly, so im repeating myself once more again when i say that surf needs (emphasis on needs) new maps to keep the players that are regulars coming and to attract new ones by adding popular combat surf maps.

srry for repeating, i just want to state the urgency at hand. and for the finding ur own guns idea, i support it as long as the maps have guns with infinite spawn, meaning u go up to the gun, press e and it drops one for u or it does it automatically, but most of the maps on xG dont have that feature, meaning eventually a map will run out of guns to pick up and everyone will have to resort to pistols or knives if pistols are taken off as well. this would mean changing the maps and having everyone redownload the maps and would take some time to do (this is assuming that its the only way though)

i know the feeling.

*cough* Lego JailBreak *cough*

still waiting for a bunch of new surf maps to be added to rpg surf, the sooner the better if u guys can

check the map requests, i posted the links for two surf maps

why dont we just do normal surf where you actually have to get the guns to kill people istead of everyone starting with awps and m4's

Honestly this is when surf is the best.

I hated when all the surf servers started giving you the guns.

It should be up to the player to get the guns and use those guns to pawn noobs

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    Krampus ABlueSkittle123 Caleb956 ProjectXenome Pencil Elcark