Teezar

Teezar

Yeah, I've been paid moderator for a while now and I hope you guys think I'm ready for the real thing. That's all, please +1 or -1 based on your opinion and your opinion alone, not by any suggestion from someone else. Thanks!

+1s:

Darkwolf

Speedlimit

Drendan

-1s:

Everyone else in the thread.

I've been watching Teezar for a while now. At first, like a lot of people, I thought he wouldn't be able to do a good job as a paid moderator. But recently I've noticed he has been doing a good job. Not perfect; I have read some stuff about him in reports, but overall, a good job as a mod. I think he would get a little more respect as a regular mod.

+1

-1 ur not ready to become a M yet imo so ima have 2 stick with a -1 you slay people for freekilling when u didnt see them do it u get mad TOO quickly n u cant hold the power u have in ur hands and imo u rly dont deserve pm

No. He is immature at times, gets mad too quickly (And he passes judgement too quickly aswell.)

I have seen him abuse at times and I personally dont think he even deserves PM.

-1 He does a bad job as a Paid Mod. Abuses and is annoying.

-1 this.

Also you get promoted to mod not sure if ur able to apply for it still since ur a PM :s @Link_

-1 He does a bad job as a Paid Mod. Abuses and is annoying.

a -1 for you Teezar, not a good paid mod and doesn't know rules well enough

I thought that you just wait for a while then the co-leaders and up decide for themselves when you are ready for non-paid mod.

I agree with this completely. You should just let time pass and have them choose when you are ready.

Immature at times

Can be annoying

I know this is old but when you first got it you fucked up bad.

Needs to buffer up on the motd

Just let time decide and it will reward you

~Warriorsfury~