Stealth

Admin Abuse

actually we were playing surf. and i started playing my music through HLDJ since i have it all there, and was convenient to me. and you and one other had said ok i muted you, i said ok cool thats fine with me.

Headshot (the person i banned) asked me to play "good music" (in his opinion, i was playing good music in my opinion) so i changed the song from zelda music to Mercy. he said that that was a good song and called me a fucking faggot. i gagged him and asked him to stop. he then proceeded to call me a faggot over mic, so i silenced him. after a couple minutes i then unsilenced him, thinking he got the message to not disrespect. as soon as i did he called me a faggot and a tool which kind of pissed me off, i told him that disrespect is not allowed on the servers and that since i had given him several warnings and mute/gagged i was going to give him a ban for disrespect. he then called me a faggot again and left the server.

at this point i am rather annoyed that instead of asking me to change the song again (even though he said he liked that one) or just muting me, he decided to disrespect me numerous times. and then leave. so i banned him for 4 hours from disconnected.

From what Chrono said, it seems the offending T was taking it too far in terms of the disrespect. As Chrono stated, there were numerous warnings to stop.

Now I can't honestly say who's right and such, however; not only does Chrono have a more convincing story, but you have provided no proof or much of anything for that matter, other then you saw it. Not to mention you are appealing for someone else's ban.

If your friend wants to appeal his/her ban, have them post it. Don't do it for them. That way this won't become bias and your friend can give his/her side of the story.

- Dat guy, Forest

I really dont know what does or doesnt go into peoples heads that make them think we're just going to take action against someone when no proof is present. Doubly so when they arent members, triply so when they have almost no activity in the community excluding on servers.

Hur hur, chrono abused (not really), so I'm gonna take the time to tell someone to say the exact same thing that I did, instead of recording a demo or taking screenshots because that's how real men do it

If someone asks you to stop playing HLDJ then you should stop nikka. And hub isn't even on in surf DM right..? Should it even be allowed to be played in that server?

This is none of my bussiness, But if higher ups want to work with that they can.

Im closing this due to no proofs (to prevent flame wars over Rules and what not)

Tagging people who MIGHT be interested @@Jihad @@HaaDron @Link_ @Serbianbelavuk

-Closed (until one of those say their point)