Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

New rule for payed mod/admin

You can not donate for mod/admin if you are younger then 16. This goes into effect immediately. Everyone who has donated for mod and is younger will not be demoted for this reason, as they are "grandfathered" into the rule.

Hopefully this will stop lots of complaints from the community about younger members just buying and aboosing and what not.

Also, this does not mean younger people can NOT earn mod, it just means they can't buy it.

I'm sexy and I know it

I turn 16 nov 15th :P

But ill try earning my way up.

What the hell? D: My birthday is Nov 28, sister is 14th of Nov, creepy O_o Cause she's your age kinda. Warrior, please stop being creepy.

it sucks that a couple of kids ruin it for the rest but its for the best having 13-15 year old admins is kinda gay anyway plus they are not mature enough to handle it

I've always wondered how players received admin powers without the consent of others. Paid Moderators. TIL you can pay for moderator status.

This is a great idea. 16 is the minimum age to join xG (Without other consent), and should be required for moderators.

Im against the paid mod rank in general, u dont have to earn it you just pay.(I do relise it's good for the clan)

+1 to the new rule though, hopefully it will help make the server a better place.