Eniggma

My Mod Submission

Like KritiCat said, I remember you asking people to check out your thread; something on the lines of, "hey guys can you check out my mod thread and maybe +1 it" Besides that, you are kind of immature and young, so maybe you should wait until you are a little older and mature and try again? I think you would make a good mod at some other time, but your maturity needs to improve a bit more. :( -1

I will give him a 0 because I dont really believe in my perspective that a 14 year old should be a mod. We have seen you make irritating noises and disrespect sometimes so for now its a 0 until you can prove you are mature for your age and not disrespect anymore.

Edit: -1 because if you call people liers on here then You will get a -1 from me cause you are disrespecting xg members. I would not want a person to act childish with mod powers so you are now -1.

Just to let all you baddies know, you cant -1 for them asking for a +1. It can influence your reasoning behind it, but cant be the main cause of your -1. So GOML and you know you all have asked for a +1 before you baddies :)