Aegean

Happy birthday!!!

Hey guys it's Silence's birthday! Be sure to write about why you hate him cuz he gets turned on by ruthless malicious comments directed towards him ;)

Alsoooo, tomorrow is my birthday! I honestly (no white text) do not want anything from any of you, I do have a job plus parents who give me money if I need it, so unlike last year when I was a jew (complete offense Silence) I do not want anything.

BUT where am I going with this? To celebrate my birthday and since I saw that most of you want more giveaways, I will be popping into random populated servers on CSS and giving away free credits! This will be either by trivia, jokes, or other possibilities! Be sure to check if I'm on servers, I will be doing it after 3pm EST since I know alot of you guys are in school either highschool or uni/college. Anyways guys, take care and thanks for keeping this community running!

ps. It's rabid's birthday on the 29th, so be sure to ban him if you see him on our servers, my bday gift to him. Thanks!

[ATTACH]3586.vB[/ATTACH]

Guys, this is @@silence. Him & @Link_ (Aegean) finally decided to come out of the closet & make a baby together :) Lets support gay marriage by tying a blue dildo around our finger.

#Supportgaymarriagetoday

untitled.png.88b2ad5931659335ade45dfacba37b21.png