Forest

Health Problems

Alright, as the title says i've been having some health probs and I may not be as active as I once was on xG. By 'active' I mean being active on servers of course (even though I mainly just play xG:JB). However; I will remain active on forums. In case anyone is wondering Why, it is due to the fact that I was recently diagnosed with colitis (couple months back), as well as a partially collapsed lung (few days ago). I have been neglecting proper rest as well as many other health related things and I'll be spending the next couple of weeks recuperating and will hopefully be back soon. I apologize for the inactivity, and i'll try to get on every now and then if i'm feeling up to it. Thanks for taking the time to read this guys.

- Dat guy, Forest

NOOOO MY FOREST ;~;

Who will sing to me on teamspeak at four in the morning if you're sick? D:

Feel better bro, I've got a fever. and the only cure is more MACARONI MACARONI MACARONI MACARONI PUT THE CHEESE IN THE NOODLES AND WHAT DO YOU GET

Good luck mate! a speedy recovery to you. and i wish you luck should you need any operations. <3

side note: the forums were going slow and spammed you with 2378461278346 comments. :p