Sign in to follow this  
GanjaMonster

Medal Of Honor

if u played CoD from the old ones campaigns they were long and really difficult to beat and always full of stuff and weapons and British people haha the old CoD was epic

Right! now they are filled with russians fucking everything up

lol just like u said it do many everything epic , those games were just different and people used a lot of creativity to make a mission that actually took a long time to beat not 5-10 min your done 4-5 hours campaign beatea old CoDs And MoHs campaigns took like 20 hours to beat at least

Yeah. Well I think the thing is now that they spend alot more time for the online mode, and since they didnt used to have that they'd have spent it all on the campaign, else people mightve complained buying something that took 5 hours to complete and had nothing else to do :p

yea but honestly if they just made the campaign and the multiplayer time it would be better more time for the campaign and more online stuff it would make the games much better even if you split playing the game like, go play some missions or go play online for some time idk i like a good story line i guess

Meh like I said I'm more for online anyways. I really only bought MW3 for the online, and thought I'd just give the campaign mode a go. I never even played most of the special op missions. But then, it did get released on my pay day, so I just thought fuck it why not :p

Well I remember the old MoH, and for some reason every time I think about it I only have this one level in mind, where you start in a train station or something. Although it might've been MoH 2 or something

Yeah I was thinking about getting Warfighter, until the reviews started coming out. Dang, this game is getting wrecked by most reviewers (2/5, 5/10, etc.). I think I'm gonna stay far away from MoH for now until the series can sort itself out.