Guest MissTrill

I be lookin' in da mirror like "Yo, I'm handsome."

Guest MissTrill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05PCmqjIeNETo start off this thread, I just want to say thanks. Thanks to all of the wonderful people I've met within the 7 months I've been a part of this community. Some of you are really wonderful and worth taking a bullet for. @Warriorsfury, @Deodate, @DeathGod, @Neo, @PiNoYPsYcHo, @Pepper, @Digitalhax.

I'd also like to mention a few things upfront to prevent people from saying them later on:

1. I've never been a member of xG and never will be.
  2. I am not leaving because Duplolas made a (failure) ban request on me.
  3. I couldn't care less what your opinion is of me. If you choose to take this thread as a place to express your true opinions, the ones you've kept down inside because you were too much of a pussy to confront me with, then do so. Actually, I encourage that type of behavior because it's nice to be reminded that not everyone loves you and the things you do bother the likes of others. If you haven't realized, I don't try to appeal to anyone whatsoever. *Insert generic "I am who I am" line* Not to mention the fact that we're on the internet and I'm a completely different person in real life. If you think I go around the real world telling everyone I dislike to kill themselves, you'd be correct.

Onward with the post. Like I've mentioned before, I'm not a member of this community but I'd say that I am indeed a part of it since I'm an active user of the teamspeak and the forums. I was a player on the servers but never really on Jailbreak. Mostly on Minecraft, but I played on Surf, Minigames, and the SK servers as well. I know a lot of people dislike me and I'm perfectly fine with that. You have every reason in the world to dislike me and I'm glad you do, because that means I have one less moron to deal with. However, I don't understand why people are saying I don't suffer from punishment for breaking the rules. This post proves that I do, because I had to create an entirely new forum account in order to post my goodbye thread. If you know me or have talked to me in teamspeak, you and I both know that this was going to happen. I'm honestly surprised it took you guys 7 months to create a ban request on me.. should have happened months ago. ;)

Anyway, I didn't make this thread with the intention to call out other users and make an even bigger ass of myself. I just want to mention everyone that I've met in this community and tell you guys how much I really care. Holy fuck, Aubri not being sarcastic? Pigs must be flying. I know guys. It's time to venture into that tunnel of love everyone knows exists but aren't gay enough to talk about.

Not in any order whatsoever. My heart can't make up it's mind on who's the best. <3

@PiNoYPsYcHo: You're probably the nicest person I've ever met in all of xG. You're such a sweetheart. I don't know how you do it, but you rarely ever say anything mean to anyone. And I admire that, because you're of a high rank and you have to deal with a lot of peoples bullshit. Not only that, but you're filipino. And I'm in absolute love with all filipino boys. <3

@Deodate: Bb, you're one of the cutest kids I've met by far. Not to mention the fact that YOU'RE THE TRILLEST, despite word from them other lame ass niggas. If anyone ever tries to tell you different, give me their address and I'll fucking kill them. No joke.

@Warriorsfury: People give you shit constantly for being a "little kid" and I really don't understand why. I feel like that Abraham nigga gets more respect than you do and that shit's fucked up. Warrior, you're one of the most hilariously random kids I've ever met on the internet and therefore, are now known as a legend to me. I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU I WANT TO FUCK YOU ILL SEND YOU MY NUDES OVER TS.

@Pepper: You fucking faggot. Ilysm and your nudes. I know that we've had our highs and lows but I really enjoy talking to you, kid. And Black Ops games were so much fun especially since a lot of the time I carried you and you carried me with your MPL. Good ass times. Black Ops II sucks tho :I. Anyway, kid, you don't even lift, so fight me.

@Gkoo: My baby. This kid is sexy as fuck, even though he's a terrorist. But he can bomb me whenever he wants to, nah mean? He's a cool ass kid though. And makes good maps. If only someone would allow it to be used on the Jailbreak server... -_-

@Digitalhax: My looooveeee! I love dis kid, yo. He's an excellent troll and I remember like a few days before he left us </3.. he was on tinychat and the both of us convinced a lovely lady of like 20 years older than all of us to show her goodies.. it was a terrible sight but we enjoyed it nonetheless. I miss this kid :[. It's been a little over a month since he's left and I have to wait 2 more but i'll suffer through my days without him. </3

@Rpgs: We played ROSE online for like two days, if even, which was enjoyable. And I think you're a sweetheart when you're not trolling. Plus you're really cute and stuff. /gay

@Jaybreeze: "I've fucked better and will continue to fuck better."

@DeathGod: Probably the only stoner I can tolerate. Everyone else just gets on my nerves because they're so fucking annoying, but you're really rad. I enjoyed playing Saints Row 2 co-op with you, especially with cheats because we would fuck everyone of them niggas up. You're a real chill kid, Death. You know I got yo back.

@Chrono: I'm not going to lie, I used to think you were a huge jack off. And although, that is still my opinion of you, I've grown to absolutely love it. I've talked to a lot of people that seem to hate your guts and I think their reasons for feeling that way are absolutely pathetic. You know your shit and I wish more people would respect you. You're still smelly though.

@serbiansnaga: Where do I even start? I hated you for the first few months I was in the teamspeak but I've grown to accept you annoying me on a daily basis and my heart has completely warmed up to it. I just know that from now on, if I ever need someone to take everything I say sexually and provocatively, I need to just say it in front of you babe. Plus, you make me feel like a pedophile. :s

@HighSociety: Definitely the goofiest kid I've ever met. He acts so trill, because he is, but that's no excuse to act like it.. what? I love you kid. If we're ever in the same state, I expect you to hit me up so we can skate 2gether. Luv u MostDope.

@Brian: When I first met you in teamspeak, I thought you were a huge trolling piece of shit and I would avoid you at all costs. But I think you're cool to be around. Stay Jewish and keep wearing those suits when you game nigga. <3

@DrPepperPhreak: Broke my heart when you ditched me in MC. FUCKING HURT BRO. But anyway, your voice reminds me of Neo and your face reminds me of Death God's younger brother. But yeah, you're really cute!

@BillyMays: Baby. You da flyest of 'dem all. Don't tell Aegean or Deo, but I think you have the biggest trill factor. And I wish we were closer friends, but I kind of just avoided you while you were in xG because you hung out with a bunch of trolls lmfao. But overall, you're a cool ass guy who lives the thuggiest of lives. Stay trill baybay.

@Lonewolf: You're genuinely a nice guy. You helped me a lot with shit in Minecraft which I will always appreciate it. And I wish people wouldn't make fun of your speech impediment because it's very ignorant, but whatever. I'll fuck them niggas up.

@kennY: haha omg kid. Let me know when you're in my area so we can fuck. Err, I mean, do drugs and fuck bitches.

@Forest: Your accent is sexy, that is all.

@Teezar: Baby, I miss you. Cum back to me. </3

Extra tags for people that are worth mentioning. @WhyJewMad, @Deepfreeez, @Klure, @@Derp, @Cristo, @m608ike, @Neo, @thefalcon, @Chappy, @Psycho, @Rabid, @Aram (Haha, this kid doesn't even lift btw), @JakeEnglish, @Nova, @Obama, @DarkWolf, @122jimbo, @Drendan, @Sporky, @Charrax, @Floodles, and anyone else I forgot. Sorry if I forgot to mention you, but I'm going on a date in a little less than two hours so I have to go make myself perfect. Haha, just kidding, I'm already perfect.

One last thing. @autumn, I know you couldn't care less about me or anyone else for the matter. But I'd like to say that you were once a cool kid, which was that one day where you were real with me and didn't constantly disrespect me and call me degrading names. I don't understand why you have to be such a troll and such an asshole to the people who have helped you get to the point where you currently are. Your community wouldn't be as popular as it currently is if you didn't have a few specific people alongside you. But now, you've lost those people due to your own stupidity and poor choices and I wish you the best of luck on continuing forward with your community because honest to god, you will need it. I'm not going to bash you, or ridicule by lowering myself to your level, so I'm just going to say best wishes babe. xo

I'll leave you guys with some good ass music. Fucking won't let me hyperlink. -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05PCmqjIeNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMR45VOKj58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dM5QYdTo08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVCV6hyv7ac

YouTube

So you've reached the end of this dramatically long post. I've wanted to do this for awhile and most of you know that. So that's it guys. Show's over. Bye kids and kids alike. I'll see ya'll in Vintage. Wait, wut?

- Signed: MissTrill

^ You'll need that sig for when I make it big.

Wow @@MissTrill That's really sweet! I really appreciate it and we had alot of fun and good memories together! but it's okay we can still keep in touch! Not like you gonna disappear forever right? we can like still talk u know and all! LUV U BB! Stay gucci!

@Serbian_bela_vuk: Where do I even start? I hated you for the first few months I was in the teamspeak but I've grown to accept you annoying me on a daily basis and my heart has completely warmed up to it. I just know that from now on, if I ever need someone to take everything I say sexually and provocatively, I need to just say it in front of you babe. Plus, you make me feel like a pedophile. :s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK4ruWogYHI

I'm going on a date in a little less than two hours

Gettin' the D right afterwards, thata girl! But s'arsly, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors bb. Don't ever change. You're too beautz for that.

- Dat guy, Forest

@loneWolf: You're genuinely a nice guy. You helped me a lot with shit in Minecraft which I will always appreciate it. And I wish people wouldn't make fun of your speech impediment because it's very ignorant, but whatever. I'll fuck them niggas up.

Thanks. Sad to see you leave xG but, I'm sure we'll play some other video games together soon.

@DrPepperPhreak: Broke my heart when you ditched me in MC. FUCKING HURT BRO. But anyway, your voice reminds me of Neo and your face reminds me of Death God's younger brother. But yeah, you're really cute!
Im sorry bb! Hopefully we still talk. (not really) What?!?

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry bb! Hopefully we still talk. (not really) What?!?