Haxx

Minecraft Community Night Events

What map should we choose? Also Random teams or no?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What map should we choose? Also Random teams or no?

• The Walls
    • Hunger Games
    • QuakeCraft
    • Race For The Wool
    • Obsidian Defenders
    • Random Teams
    • Pick Teams

I think your should take me off the team. I just found out I'm going to be there past 8 pm... And I have no idea when it's over. Sorry team :/ @DrLee @KendrickLlama

Went well, when's the next one

Me and super thought it could've went better, now that we know what the main problems were which btw is fixed for the most part. Most likely we'll have one

tomorrow night. Still the walls but with all the issues resolved @SuperMaddud

Went well, when's the next one

Saturday, havent decided a time. We'll be doing 3 rounds of The Walls, we can either switch up the teams a little every round, or stick with the same ones.

Also discuss what tme to do it guys.

8-9 is probably best time for me. If you switched up the teams, you could come up with one single winner pretty easily, instead of having a whole team win. Or you could do it tourney style, start out with 4 teams, best 2 go on and get split up into 4 new teams, until its individuals against each other.

@DrLee @Hexx @Sojodak @KendrickLlama @SuperMaddud @MinerTeddy @ThePistolBoss @Lithium

Same map, different teams, fixed plug-ins, no lag, hopefully not as much confusion as before :/

Tonight at 9pm est

@Haxx I'll try to make it. No promises. It's even harder than I thought to get on the internet. I'm usually going from 7am to 11pm with no breaks.