Caleb956

So What's With Some People Abusing Their Powers Lately?

I've seen so many damn staff members abuse their powers, just yesterday Matsi kept switching Sirflashes gravity and slapping him when his lr was obby, he just about made him die..and today he was lct, he gave himself a valve rocket launcher and began killing people with it, I did take a replay of this, but it is not uploaded yet. in other words, GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT

i can confirm that matsi did slap me, and get set my gravity to random amounts almost knocking me into the lava several times because people were telling him to, but no one with power.

GG not having any proof... but I'll man up to what I did, because I don't think it was "Abuse"

You're right... I should have just slayed him for doing back to back LRs instead.... wont happen again.

(He did Obby for his LR like 3 times in a row... I told him he was doing back to back LRs.... he said some smartass thing like "no, last time I said obby tomorrow, this time I said Obby today so GG matsi get rekt" so I felt like being a smartass too and trying to make him fall in the lava by slapping him randomly and making him fatter :) )

lol wut I didn't give myself a valve rocket... I did however turn my rate of fire up during LCT just having fun because he was on the other side of the map and so that there could be an LR because there was like 20 seconds left... I do it to some of other LCTs randomly too so that they have a chance of getting to LR...and because a solid stream of rockets is amusing looking... it was all in fun and to try and help the round end...

As for the other stuff you guys went to people with about me and Whyte not doing anything about the guy reentering armory... If you were paying attention while looking for reasons to complain about us you would have seen that whyte did in fact slay him the first time, and the second time I slayed him and teamswitched him.... perhaps you couldn't see that through all your lenny face spam tho...

GG not having any proof... but I'll man up to what I did, because I don't think it was "Abuse"

You're right... I should have just slayed him for doing back to back LRs instead.... wont happen again.

(He did Obby for his LR like 3 times in a row... I told him he was doing back to back LRs.... he said some smartass thing like "no, last time I said obby tomorrow, this time I said Obby today so GG matsi get rekt" so I felt like being a smartass too and trying to make him fall in the lava by slapping him randomly and making him fatter :) )

lol wut I didn't give myself a valve rocket... I did however turn my rate of fire up during LCT just having fun because he was on the other side of the map and so that there could be an LR because there was like 20 seconds left... I do it to some of other LCTs randomly too so that they have a chance of getting to LR...and because a solid stream of rockets is amusing looking... it was all in fun and to try and help the round end...

As for the other stuff you guys went to people with about me and Whyte not doing anything about the guy reentering armory... If you were paying attention while looking for reasons to complain about us you would have seen that whyte did in fact slay him the first time, and the second time I slayed him and teamswitched him.... perhaps you couldn't see that through all your lenny face spam tho...

That all sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. People are saying, right here, right now, that they are not having fun because of you using your powers the way you are. It doesn't take someone at GENIUS level to figure out that that is called ~*~Power abuse~*~.

That all sounds like a bunch of excuses to me. People are saying, right here, right now, that they are not having fun because of you using your powers the way you are. It doesn't take someone at GENIUS level to figure out that that is called ~*~Power abuse~*~.

hahahahahahahahahah, the guy I used the rof rockets on was laughing.... so bullshit...

Sirflash should have been slayed... I just was doing it in a fun semi leniant way.... but thanks for your opinion I value it highly.

Matsi, like i told you it wasnt a back to back lr, my last lr was obby tomorrow but that one was to do obby for the rest of the day, i admit they do have similarities but they are not back to back lrs or repeats

but also, i really dont care about this too much. What has been going has be really that bad, its fine i think, i mean Matsi hasnt been going anything THAT bad that ive seen

How isn't that abuse turning up how quickly you shoot? It gives you an unfair advantage over other lcts and players in general, pretty sure that equals abuse.

I do it for every LCT when the timer is low, to give a better chance of LR.... LAst CT gives you an advantage over the reds already... lol I just made the advantage higher... why the fuck do you care so much... the guy I was shooting the rockets at didn't he was laughing his ass off...

Matsi, like i told you it wasnt a back to back lr, my last lr was obby tomorrow but that one was to do obby for the rest of the day, i admit they do have similarities but they are not back to back lrs or repeats

Loop holing....

... and it was the most horrid thing I have ever seen.

First off... for some reason my primaries don't apply my skins... which is fricking lame.

I got on guard so that I could do something besides freeze staring at the cells every round for trivia or my favorite... First Reaction Last reaction... before tarping is allowed.... with a so called MOD as the warden... but meh...

The worse thing tho... was that this same mod, along with other people would enable friendly fire literally EVERY OTHER ROUND.... with no warning... so the round would start.... they say out of cell rebel... then the next thing I know I get shot in the head with an awp by my own team...

so ya... after playing for about 10 rounds, 5 of which I got killed by my own team because they were already scoped in on my head while they pulled up the days menu and enabling FF.... I left... the new CS:GO is worse than it was before it died the first time... with mods that don't even know the rules and wardens that do the lamest things ever. No thank you... @Bleed @Chrono

sounds like tf2 is way better than csgo.

All personal opinion:

You shouldn't use powers to give/gain an advantage in any given situation, regardless of what is going on; that includes giving an advantage to a player who already has one to begin with (IE. Last Blue/CT).

I don't know what goes on in TF2, so I may not have a say in the matter, but my impression of Staff Members (this applies to all Divisions) is that they are to treat every situation in a respectable manner and should know when to use their powers. It shouldn't be a back-and-forth of "he was a smart-ass to me, therefore I should be one to him with my powers". Staff should be calm and collected by handling situations in a way that asserts their position without giving off a "haha, I have powers and you don't" vibe. I get that some people want to set an example, but slapping the hell out of someone isn't a step in the right direction. If anything it just provokes them into acting out further and inevitably escalating the situation. If they slip up, punish them accordingly. If they're just being a smart ass, then by all means go right ahead and be a smart ass right back; but keep your powers out of it.