Duke

Good Game

We all say Goodbai once:cat:

WHAT THE FUCK. YOU'RE BACK!? GET OUT.

/ontopic Byee duke, I'll miss you. hope you come back soon. Hit me up once in a while

See ya Duke.

I know you're having some problems in real life so if you need anything you got me to talk to boo ;). You have this whole community to fall back on if anything. See you around swagrid <3 (only I can call him that)

Was going to troll but me and you have had our good times and our bad, So i'll just leave it with this, Glad you came back sad to see you go again, You where always a decent friend, Goodluck with what ever is next, Always a place for you here. ^_^

I was literally hoping there was some form of joke or white text in this, seriously.. I hate to see a great and amazing member of xG leave, but you must have your reasons of doing so. I can think of a few reasons myself as to why you would depart, and honestly I don't blame you.

Here comes the sap:

You will be missed dearly, but not as some gamer met online in some community; you will be missed as a friend would be missed. I can honestly say that you were one of the unique members of xG whom I respected immensely.

I hope that you will overcome any future endeavors, and overcome any obstacles that life throws at ya. Keep on truckin' through the hard times, and you damn well better come on once in a while (TS3 or servers) to visit. S'arsly. If you don't, i'll hunt you down. You aren't That far away from here...

Good luck Duke, I wish you the best of luck

- Dat guy, Forest

See ya bro, we've had some good times on the server and you were one of the mods I looked up to when I first became a mod way back. Good luck with everything.