ERNIE

What happened?

Why has xG changed soo much now, Everything from Aegean and Starbuck leaving to the jb server dying off. the leadership simply does something else and has shitty PMs and Ms do the dirty work (no offense to the admins and those Moderators who do their jobs) while 8 yr old kids take warden and music is spammed and no one knows what to do.... granted this is my experience with teamspeak and jailbreak server on CS:S but is this due to the fact its not summer? or has xG caught a cancer that is slowly killing it, weather its with the leadership or the lack of leadership is there anything I can do to halp? And has anyone else felt this is happening? and does anybody else fell the same way I do?

Regards,

-ERNIE

I agree, It dies off a bit, But people are still playing a bit. Mostly because aegean and billymays left (I don't even know them, but, yeah, everything i read about them makes them look nice.) So less mods/admins are even on... And yeah. bad wardens are beginning to rise. But even more bad CTs. and they hardly get justice. (slay/teamban)

You should come back and be warden. Make us signal the aliens again. We must bring them to xG.

I agree , jb and the community it's self is going down lil by lil , and PM's do mess up quite a lil bit along with some new mods , i have to get on to them for mistakes they make , but im sure they can get a hold of their actions next time. but they should know atleast not to abuse , now if they abuse , and i see it , i will get proof and report them.

#Admin Work Flow.

Yep yep ^ this guys a noob just stating the fact here ~

Jailbreak tends to always have bad ct's... But for the past time i've started playing jb for awhile there would be atleast 2 or 3 bad ct's baiting and not knowing the rules very well.. and there would be times that no one is willing to be wardens and there would be a full ct team without any mic at all for a couple of round before an admin take any actions.

Already there's alot of xG member who doesn't even know their own clan motd which makes me laugh! and lastly there would be bad wardens who are kill whores in my opinion! Since they would give order even tho there's someone talking over them quite loudly or playing Hldj over them and would not give T's enough time to ask for repeat and kill them :3

/xg/ was never good

lolcwhatididthere

Also on the Mantis clan server yesterday, this 14 year old was calling people newfags in context of 4chan. I was like: [ATTACH]4128.vB[/ATTACH]

Fucking faggots on that server. I swear every JB server has gotten progressively worse over the past year or so. xG actually fared well compared to Mantis or HG. I love you guys but IMO there are some things killing y'all:

Autistic "no fun allowed" admins- I remember being an admin on here and always screwing around and joking with players. By not straining over every little detail we had a tight-knit community of guys just being guys. Sure we missed the ocassional rule infraction and people got frustrated, but it is better to be cheated once and then have the rule breaker monitored than break a rule you didn't know was added in the MOTD and you get CT b& for a bullshit reason.

P2M mods- I don't know if you guys still do this, but IMO pay2mod is a bullshit idea. In business, employees (players) lose motivation due to higher ups doing what they do because they can (employee inequity). I feel that if people were motivated to earn their title, they would be more keen to following rules instead of shelling out $20 (as any random player can). I sure as hell remember trying to be SUPER SUPER active so I could be noticed, so I could be a mod an enforce rules. Then again, I dunno if you guys do this still.

Leadership- Sometimes I wondered if Silence wanted to actually expand the clan and make it more fun for everyone, or if he was just in it for himself. Aegean! took a lot of the responsibilities (and he's gone now), but I give Silence mad props for having the balls to start a clan, make it rise up to the #1 JB Server IN THE WORLD, and keep it going for so long. *thumps chest*

That's all I can think of right now, but keep in mind I still really had fun with you guys. The reason why I really left/didn't play anymore was because the majority of my good friends I made in JB left the clan. For me it was more about socializing with internet buddies than "Prison Guards Win". Plus it was repeatitive and got boring as shit in my opinion

1341566910488.gif.f2a941aa728e872cd13bc928c6314523.gif

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.

That is why it's called the "present"

It's sad to have to let go, but y'all need to stop dwelling on the past. What's done is done. Look at what's going on Now and try your best to alter it in a way that'll make the future of Xeno Gamers look a little better. That's all I can really say. I wasn't around here for old xG, don't even know if I was even here for 'mid' xG, all I know is that you just gotta deal with it for now and hope for the best.

- Dat guy, Forest