Sign in to follow this  
EL_DIABLO_BLAN

Admin Nova abuse

I am very upset with Nova he has been doing his job coming in the server late at night after one of us calls him when there is no admin on and kicking the free killers of ct team. When he plays he regulates the server fairly and takes a very fair amount of bullshit from the players including me and still does not ban them for disrespect I am very upset at Nova for this because he makes some of the the other admins look like less of a admin for this. Don't get me wrong there are some other good admins but this nova guy is pissing me off with his yea i am a nice Canadian stereo type plz punish him according to his crimes against the JB CSGO server thank you.

I will take him out back and beat him for this, he needs to lay down the law and not let people think of him as the nice guy. Gonna have a stern spanking session with him.

#Closed

i am a nice Canadian stereo type

You makin' fun of Canada eh? I'll break yer nose for that don'tcha know. Then I'll apologize immediately afterwards for doing so.

Also, pertaining to the thread, it's obvious Nova spends too much time on servers and clearly doesn't ever ban people for disrespect toward him, he just shrugs it off and warns about it like a mod/admin should. He even kicks freekillers off of CT, I mean, who does that? And worst of all, in comparison to us, he's a freaking saint. +1 for permapan. #Yolo

- Dat Mad Canadian, Forest

LOL, not gonna lie, I laughed so hard at that.

I'm sorry? I can't help it if I'm too nice, if I weren't, trust me, half of you guys would be banned for probably a week or more.

I agree with what Warrior said!

@A51Nova

Change your avatar. Its not even cute its just creepy. I wake up in the middle of the night because that image is so horrible. +1 perm ban this demon