Sign in to follow this  
snakeboyeric

XG map *** update ***

Gkoo and I have been working really hard on getting our jailbreak map together and finalized. Now, for your viewing pleasure, are some sneak peaks into the map. We are still far from a finished product. We still have yet to do lighting, some textures, fixing entities, and other small bugs.

We will try to do some testing this Sunday evening if everything goes well. Please join our steam group, xG Testing Team, here <-- if you wish to participate in testing.

Our Jailbreak map offers all of the following and much,much more: pool, maze, climb, deathrun, b-hop, long jump, death/blackout/normal soccer, couch games, and !lr stuff.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_77.thumb.jpg.056179be4d57bb0e898c817d3d7f0834.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_78.jpg.e58c1b20e7ef74b27bef0f3fce1640a8.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_79.jpg.f17d369833fb96f7936e3b39c3b8f823.jpg

Enjoy, -$

You have to join the group to be invited on Sunday. If you are not in the group. I'm not taking my time to invite you. Sorry.

During the testing we would like all kinds of criticisms. If the tip has been said once, please do not repeat it. (ie: This needs texturing, needs more light)

Please also provide us with general areas you would see a rebelling point to be.

The testing day will incorporate majority of the days like a normal day on jailbreak. With guards and prisoners. Following the JB motd.

The rest of the days will be finding bugs, dead areas, and ways to escape the map.

We have been testing the map via hamachi. However that only holds max 5 people. This testing day will only be sunday if the xG Map Testing Server is up. @autumn Can you transfer the power of the server to someone part of the team or Chrono (He knows servers and is willing to help).

Thank you all.

Here is the big thanks you both deserve, I know that the both of you have out a ridiculous amount of time into this map and I hope that the payoff in the end in worth it. It looks absolutely amazing so far. Thanks eric for making this come together (and glop too, but I expected this out of you son).

AND

Thanks to everyone who had input on this map, and will continue to help them/us in getting this map completed. If you had a part that went into this map, thanks for doing that too. I'm sure I speak for most of the community, at least the cool kids who play JB, in that we are super excited to see how it comes out.

I love both of you.

Lookin good. Excited for a CS:GO port that I can put on the csgo server! let me know if you need help server side with setting it up (if silence gave you access) or if he gave me access just send me a copy that you want up and I can make it so. @autumn

Looks amazing O_O

Is it possible to integrate man cannon? :D Everyone loves man cannon

I just joined the group and I'll definitely be down to test.

Dat map be lookin' fiiiiiiine. Kudos to everyone working together to create something beautiful for xG.

It's just so (//sniff) So god damn beautiful.

Anyways, can't wait to play on this map, absolutely stoked!

PS: SURF???