Duplolas

Highhthere's Bullshit

Ya'll need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Let's all be fking adults here because that's who we are right? I mean srsly wtfux guys? grow the fuck up and just settle this like adults. I am getting tired of people trolling too. Instead of bashing of each others head why not just fking mute each other and move the fuck along. I ain't taking any fucking side I just want to have a fking pleasant drink of my FKING tea and FKING play my FUCKING games. Holy shit kiddos grow the fuck up.

-1 as lonewolf said there is a fucking mute button ignore button if you dont wanna hear her talk then fucking

click the damn ignore button.

-1 @highhthere is very nice. I dont know you very well @dupolas but from my experience of you commenting "GAY" on everything we posted on the facebook page , i would say that you are very fond in the art of trolling.

-1 People say that Aubri/HighhhThere contributes nothing? Shes a non-member for fuck sakes, the person who posted this thread; Dupolas does less than her and is attempting to get her banned because she is one of his greatest threats in being demoted. Duploas lives by a simple principle although he will never admit it; > Show some form of caring/interest in the community > Achieve Power > Abuse Power > Remove anyone/thing that opposes you in attaining more power.

He is. Kim Jung Un, within the context of Xeno Gamers.

By you opening with "She's a total bitch" shows that you have zero respect for the person which in this case would be Aubri/HighhThere.

The second you say anything within the business world which makes you look as though you can't respect the person whom you are speaking about. Nobody will pay attention to you, no-one will respect you. You are in an audience full of people who are within the pre-teen and teenage age bracket, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't act as though you are in a proper business environment or at least one which pertains to the environment of the game. For example, Counter-Strike:Source is a game which is rated MATURE, and has a MATURE player base, act like you are part of the community you are in, and represent your self and you're peers well because every time you troll, you are making a bad name for xG.

Concerning trolling, I seem to re-call you posting nothing but "GAY" on every single thread just a little while ago.

Anyway, in my opinion;

Leave, join cyanide or some shit rather than spoiling this community.

-1 now she's a complete bitch, but, like her, I've been banned 3 times or more, I'm kinda trollish according to some people and well, I don't do anything productive for xG (but who does right?)

What I'm saying is that, you are caring way too much about what some random faggot stranger that you'll never meet IRL, is saying about you.

Just fucking ignore her...

If Aubri says a bunch of SHIT to you and trolls you, and everyone is around, and you say something back to her. YOU GET PUNISHED. NOTHING IS DONE TO HER. She is not punished in anyway. That's pretty fucking pathetic. She needs to learn that she cannot get away with every fucking thing she's ever done. But you people seem to be making it IMPOSSIBLE for this to happen. It's like you're all allowing her to continue to do whatever the fuck she wants anytime she wants. You continue to allow her to think that she's untouchable. That she can say whatever she wants to people and get away with it forever. So good job guys. Lets go encourage her some more. Lets allow her to disrespect and troll all the time. Because who gives a single fuck am I right? Something we are supposed to be against, yet everyone is making it OK for AUBRI to continue.

Can you both just agree to disagree and move on with your life? It seems you two have had problems with each other from the start, so why do you two associate with each other at all?

If highthere posts a thread, Duplo just completely disregard it and don't say Anything. If Duplo posts a thread, highthere just completely disregard it and don't say Anything. Problem solved.

Really, I don't see why you two have to be at each other's throats 24/7. Just stop trolling/bashing each other and completely ignore the other. The other one doesn't even Exist. If you see something they posted and you disagree with it, then by all means, disagree. But don't involve such hostilities toward that person because they are voicing their opinion on something. There is no reason to call the other a faggot or a bitch or any other variation.

If you can't be friends, stop associating with each other, stop acknowledging each other, and most importantly, stop bringing each other up on our forums. This ain't god damn Dr. Phil.

Love y'all <3

- Dat guy, Forest.

Alright, seems like this thread is just causing an uproar.. @@WhyJewMad has suggested to stay away from eachother which is a great idea! Most problem seems to be resolved and thus more not needed.

This thread will be closed, Action will not be taken but i must say "Do not insult another division on Teamspeak nor Forums" So no problem will arise. Anyone who can't seem to understand this will be temp banned.

well its clear that i see two problems with this whole shitstorm of a thread.

obviously aubri and duplolas explode in testosterone and estrogen filled rage every time their penises touch tips. each time its resulted in butthurt everywhere, with whiteknights galore, so here's some STRONG words of advice to both sides

to aubri: shut the fuck up, every time you open your mouth, problems happen, learn to shut up for more than 5 seconds and you'll see how fast the shitstorm subsides, you don't have to respond to everything that's in discussion, sometimes silence (not the leader) is golden and makes life a lot easier. and let's be real, you could have been the mature person and told duplo that he posted some personal info of his that he forgot to censor out, instead of pointing it out to everyone and bringing it to this. but no, you had to stoop down to that level because of your notion that he deserves it and that revenge is the right thing to do.

to duplolas: think before you talk, stop getting so defensive about shit. trying to act intelligent by writing an academic essay with proper citations on the forums (exaggerating here for those too dumb to realize) doesn't do anything but make you look like a tryhard. just because you're school smart, doesn't mean you're smart in general, so don't reply to threads or posts with that mentality cause all it will do is make you look like some pompous jackass prick who think's he is above everyone else.

tl:dr - aubri and duplolas are both retarded in their own ways and should be placed into the stocks and be barraged by rotten tomatoes and horse feces for 2 weeks time.