Duplolas

Highhthere's Bullshit

For one of many reasons:

1: You have to come in to HER channel to actually piss her off and even still you have to be doing something stupid in the first place.

2: YOU duplolas, we don't like your division because it is a waste of time. It got terrible reviews and to actually argue to WEATH OR NOT IM PLAYING THE GAME YOU ASKED ME WHAT THE DEVS NAME IS AND HOW MANY CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY? I do not think that is for one mature enough to be a div.

3: As YOU SAID YOURSELF there is a mute button. DUCKII told me the same.

4: Stay away from her? It's not a problem if you do that.

@@HighSociety

EDIT:

Deo and aubri did NOTHING TO GET PEOPLE TO TROLL YOU. That was the trollers choice not theirs.

And she normally stays in my channel and I have NEVER heard her bash your division.

For one of many reasons:

1: You have to come in to HER channel to actually piss her off and even still you have to be doing something stupid in the first place.

2: YOU duplolas, we don't like your division because it is a waste of time. It got terrible reviews and to actually argue to WEATH OR NOT IM PLAYING THE GAME YOU ASKED ME WHAT THE DEVS NAME IS AND HOW MANY CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY? I do not think that is for one mature enough to be a div.

Litterally, you cant stop me from laughing. You post this after I ask you questions that you would know if you were actually playing the game. You and all your little friends join my channel to troll.

Stay away from her you say? She joined my channel.

So you say my division is a waste? Lol. Considering any division that has members in it isnt a waste. And we have gone over this time and time again. @Brian

Please calm down before you post. I can tell by your grammar you are butt hurt.

She and Deodate got another member to add me to try to troll me. They recorded it and im pretty sure its on youtube? I remember Deo saying something along the lines of that.

This never fucking happened. Kid I don't know if you are a troll or fucking straight up retarded.

My response:

Rebecca (said troller in this situation) is a person on my friend list. Duplolas was claiming he was drunk, and told me that a "hot ass girl" was flirting with her. Naturally, I looked who he was referring to. A girl who is mutual friends with other members in xG. She, with no influence of any other person, decided to "troll" Duplolas. And, when I explained it to you, you laughed it off, cause that's what it was, a joke. You got trolled by a "HOT ASS GIRL" who was "flirting" with you. And in no way shape or form, was she. I saw the chat after you continually told me that you were freaking out. Don't involve me in your problems.

we don't like your division because it is a waste of time.

Our div is a waste of time? last time i checked i never hear about people playing minecraft unless its an operation populate.

For one of many reasons:

@@HighSociety

EDIT:

Deo and aubri did NOTHING TO GET PEOPLE TO TROLL YOU. That was the trollers choice not theirs.

And she normally stays in my channel and I have NEVER heard her bash your division.

Even if it has terrible review, doesn't mean you have to hate on it.. If you don't want anything to do with it don't interact with it than cause there is no reason to. It's fine if they stay away from her, but its not fine when she comes into the warz channel room 1 and was removed by div leader but constantly came back.

Silence and Duplo seem to be up in arms about this. Im glad you finally changed your signature right before you posted this thread, real smart. Care to say what your signature said (from your so gracious and non-trolling leader). If you dont I will but im sure youd rather have it come out of your mouth Mr. Nice Guy.

Litterally, you cant stop me from laughing. You post this after I ask you questions that you would know if you were actually playing the game. You and all your little friends join my channel to troll.

Stay away from her you say? She joined my channel.

So you say my division is a waste? Lol. Considering any division that has members in it isnt a waste. And we have gone over this time and time again. @Brian

Please calm down before you post. I can tell by your grammar you are butt hurt.

She joined your channel? You or duckii moved you and all your friends to a different channel. Problem solved if she comes back? Mute her. No one will mute her they just want her banned? Tell her your going to ban her if she does not leave.

Who is in your division that is in the clan?

"You post this after I ask you questions that you would know if you were actually playing the game." I don't know the name of the devs of ANY of the games I play. I don't buy a fucking game just to know that I buy it for the gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if it has terrible review, doesn't mean you have to hate on it.. If you don't want anything to do with it don't interact with it than cause there is no reason to. It's fine if they stay away from her, but its not fine when she comes into the warz channel room 1 and was removed by div leader but constantly came back.

YOU yourself told duplolas to leave her alone. Dup never even told her to go away.

- - - Updated - - -

Our div is a waste of time? last time i checked i never hear about people playing minecraft unless its an operation populate.

My small division had more population then yours. I recently took it down because NFO broke one of the plugins and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I have never had an operation to populate tekkit.

YOU yourself told duplolas to leave her alone. Dup never even told her to go away.

In all common sense, being removed from a channel from that person is like being told to leave. She was moved like whut 10 times? but continue to come back. I've already told them all to leave her be, but i have nothing to do if she starts messaging them.

THIS ISN'T EVEN COMPLETELY ABOUT THE PICTURE. STOP USING THAT AS A BACK UP PEOPLE. THIS IS ABOUT HER IN GENERAL BEING A BITCH, DISRESPECTING, AND TROLLING ALL THE TIME.

My small division had more population then yours. I recently took it down because NFO broke one of the plugins and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I have never had an operation to populate tekkit.

I mean, 20 people on the server when it crashes and has to go down due to plugin mishap. trill.

In all common sense, being removed from a channel from that person is like being told to leave. She was moved like whut 10 times? but continue to come back. I've already told them all to leave her be, but i have nothing to do if she starts messaging them.

If you allow this then I am allowed to ban Gum. You unbanned him after he broke the community rules in a channel with 10+ people. If I am to ban him again im banning him longer just because you said this. Plus I have more proof to ban him.

In all honesty, we could all be talking about this, but some are sitting in a locked channel, why not just speak and get all this straightened out? I'm tired of refreshing this thread.