Shadow1226

Shadow's Ban Protest

(Gkoo told me to post my ban protest here because of a forum bug)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29123872

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:Shadow

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):Rulebreaking/mass freekill

Server:CSS Jailbreak/Global ban

Why should you be unbanned?:

well its been somewhere between 7-8 months since I was banned and I understand I was a problem and was not a good person to the community ( aka I was a douche bag)

I know I was a Douch bag or a cunt , or a annoying nigerian fuck. but I wish to send in a ban protest and see if you guys can throw me a shot since its been nearly a year since I was banned :/. I understand the attitude I was conveying before, but I hope you guys decide to give me a second chance to show you I have changed. maybe unban me from ct also ? Cookies anyone?

It's been a while. Shadow's was an active person in our community before. I feel that this wait has corrected his mistakes and we should give him another chance.

+1 for the unban.

If I was a member I would +1 JUST to see if your attitude has changed.

You were a TOTAL troll last time and THE most annoying person ever.

And the biggest douche bag.

If you manage to get unbanned you must remember you will most likely get hate and your temper will be tested.

@@MineCrack banned him back in August, for the reason of Mass Freekilling with 'nades twice. Xeno Gamers

Seeing as its been a while since you were banned, I'd be fine to unban you.

@@Bigga @@Gkoo @@Forest @@PiNoYPsYcHo

+1 to unban

+1

Although you weren't a very enjoyable person to have around, it has been quite a while. I believe in more than 1 chances and forgiveness. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

That's a rather lengthy amount of offenses there Shadow. I'm all for a server unban, as i'm sure you have learned your lesson and have had the time to reflect on your actions, however; I am not going to 1-up your plea on an "un-ctban", until you have proven that you know the rules and have taken the time to remember them.

That being said, I will be watching you during the time you are playing on Jailbreak, and in the mean time, +1 for a server unban. Don't make me regret this mate.

- Dat guy, Forest

That's a rather lengthy amount of offenses there Shadow. I'm all for a server unban, as i'm sure you have learned your lesson and have had the time to reflect on your actions, however; I am not going to 1-up your plea on an "un-ctban", until you have proven that you know the rules and have taken the time to remember them.

That being said, I will be watching you during the time you are playing on Jailbreak, and in the mean time, +1 for a server unban. Don't make me regret this mate.

What he said. I'll plus one u for server unban.

+1