Wailord

Wailord, starting New.

Will you allow a fresh start?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you allow a fresh start?

Hey guys, if you play on the CS:S jailbreak server for xG you more than likely know who I am. I'm sorry if I have ever offended you or wronged you in any way. I wish to start fresh with all of you. I know that in the past I acted out in ways that you didn't appreciate and I'm ending it now. I spoke to some people about how I was acting and we decided that starting anew is the best thing I can do so I will. I know it sounds like I'm repeating myself over and over, but I just want you to all know that by me starting fresh, I wish for you to start fresh towards how you think of me aswell. That is all I ask of you all, Thank you.

Sincerely,

Wailord

I hope all goes well, me and diabeetus being the ones who talked to you. For xG members, hes starting fresh, if you disrespect him, its looked at as you disrespecting him(unless i see otherwise,and provoking him to do so is your fault), and actions will be taken against you if i see it happen.

Definetly approve of this, people make mistakes, act dumb (Although I have never seen you disrespect) and want to change themselves for the better. I can also add you have the balls to post something like this, admitting your problem.

+1

Definetly approve of this, people make mistakes, act dumb (Although I have never seen you disrespect) and want to change themselves for the better. I can also add you have the balls to post something like this, admitting your problem.

+1

Thank you very much, I appreciate what you said.

Everyone deserves the chance to start anew. I'm looking forward to seeing a changed player Wailord! (hopefully much less spam of admin chat and a much more tolerable person in general). Remember, if anyone starts disrespecting you, be the bigger man and report it to a mod/admin! Don't stoop to their level (y)

- Dat guy, Forest

trust me do what you did isnt as bad as what I did LOL I did x100000000000 more then you, but good lucky my friend