Shadow1226

Shadow1226 - Counter-Strike: Source

I myself disagree with your unban, and also will disagree with you being unbanned from CT. 12 days, is nowhere near enough time on T to show you changed at all. give it a month at least before you make a ban protest for that as well. (granted the new staff is very lenient and allow you to get unbanned for things that we ban people from everything and forget about, almost instantly) If you give it more time then you may be unbanned. asking for a CT unban as well right after being unbanned from servers, seems like asking for permission to break rules when nobody is around.

I understand what your coming to chrono and I have been following rules since then and never fucked up once. reason why I am putting up a ct unban protest is because I have read the motd multiple times a day and know most of the rules, I have let people know if they broke a rule or tarped so they don't end up like I did, and plus another reason why I am putting in a protest is because I am tired of rebelling and killing all the cts .

and @@DarkWolf6052, I feel creeped out already XD

Two mass freekills that may have been planned? Not answering Warrior as to how they happened and instead waiting until someone else says it?

Easy -1.

I told him on steam buddy. and you have been banned before . does that make you happy ?

I told him on steam buddy. and you have been banned before . does that make you happy ?

Totally. I was banned last year for shooting open a vent before I was in xG (by McNeo), and I banned myself for slaying myself on someone's LR when they didn't want me to. Pretty drastic offenses, I know.

+1

u seemed like a total different player yesterday on cssjb

honestly didnt think u werr the same shadow troll from b4

ifyall unban him and he fucks up/breaks rules, ban his ass again

I think we should give it a little more time, it hasn't been long enough, but you do seem to have changed, so +/-0 for now, but +1 for future unban if it continues to go well.

u seemed like a total different player yesterday on cssjb

+1 to this quote and thread. His attitude may have been fake yesterday but he can just be banned again if he goes back to his trolling ways. +1

He's been playing a lot and certainly has improved, and I've changed my vote to a +1 for an unban, but I need input from a few more before doing anything.

@@Forest @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@serbiansnaga @@Duckii What do you guys say? Unban?

Honestly believed he has changed. And no worries, we got a great staff to catch him if he fucks up.

+1 for the unban.