Shadow1226 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source--CT Ban Protest

In-Game Name:

Shadow

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:29123872

Information:

its been 288 hours ( 12 days) since I've gotten unabanned from xg servers and was told that I am going to have to prove that I can follow rules before I am unbanned from guard (CT) , its been an LONG time since I have been ct banned and I wish to put in a ct ban protest.

The reason why I think I should be unbanned from ct is because I have been following the rules and I have read the motd, I have not broken the rules since then and alot of people say I have changed and they like it. and I thank you all for giving me the chance to prove to you that this is not some waste of air being thrown out but some actual progressive words.

+1 I night have not been in xG when this happened but, he never gets in trouble. I say give him chance, after all you unbanned him from all the servers.It's mean awhile since he was unbanned and shows that he knows the rules.I don't know if he was an asshole or anything before he got banned,but he is very cool guy.

GIVE A CHANCE AT CT,let him show you he has changed.

Be aware that if you Are unbanned from CT, you will be on thin ice and will be given less leniency due to your past offences. Also know that if you get unbanned, you will not be given another chance if for some reason you are permanently CT banned again.

I'm going to remain at a +/- 0 for the time being. I'll keep an eye on you whenever i'm on servers, you can hopefully expect my opinion in the next few days.

- Dat guy, Forest

I haven't seen him fucking up, but as Forest said, we'll have to keep an eye on him before determining if he should be unbanned or not.

-o for the time, going to keep an eye on you. Don't fuck up. We are watching. *creepy eyes*

I myself disagree with your unban, and also will disagree with you being unbanned from CT. 12 days, is nowhere near enough time on T to show you changed at all. give it a month at least before you make a ban protest for that as well. (granted the new staff is very lenient and allow you to get unbanned for things that we ban people from everything and forget about, almost instantly) If you give it more time then you may be unbanned. asking for a CT unban as well right after being unbanned from servers, seems like asking for permission to break rules when nobody is around.

Alright this is just hilarious.

He was permed from the servers for lying to multiple higher ups in order to get unbanned. Doing whatever he wants on CT (leaving Ts whenever). And mass freekilling x3 with grenades.

A second chance just doesn't make sense. He has HAD his chances. I've specifically told him not to throw the grenade on one occasion. All of these freekills were planned out, he's even notify me twice on he 'might do it.'

Alright this is just hilarious.

He was permed from the servers for lying to multiple higher ups in order to get unbanned. Doing whatever he wants on CT (leaving Ts whenever). And mass freekilling x3 with grenades.

A second chance just doesn't make sense. He has HAD his chances. I've specifically told him not to throw the grenade on one occasion. All of these freekills were planned out, he's even notify me twice on he 'might do it.'

it was x2, not x3 minecrack. but it doesn't matter, I still mass free killed and I have apologized for my behavior on it. I'm given a chance to show that I am bettering myself and not fucking up this time.