Forest

Regarding Wolven Dominion

Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers

• Yes
    • No

No discussions. Gtfo :rage:

Also, Silence, you do realize that if you don't want this to happen, then by all means you can close the thread. After all, you ARE our Leader. I just want to hear the voice of the community in regards to this. I'm just seeing a lot of people not caring due to the fact of one ignorant person who shall not be named. Just saying.

It's not one ignorant person, and a good chunk of the "members" are people who did cause problems to us in server although not enough to perm them, with this group ban, it does indeed clean the server up from problems. and again those that are group banned that truly don't cause issues, will KNOW to make a ban protest and it will quickly be accepted.

I find it stupid how this thread had to be made. No offense to Forest but this is sad...

Also Megan do you even know what happened? If not your vote should not count.

I'm a member of this group as much as you and I'll admit I don't know much of what went on I just know I personally hate group bannings and I like and trusted people who were banned, I would like to see them back.

In other news Towlie calling us troll clan and bashing some more. Keep em banned.

Guild and Clan Recruitment - WOW GW2 ESO TERA

Ŵ̴̆ͬ̈́̂ͨ̐̒̏́͏̞̟̹͍͕̜͇H̴̛͚͓̜̠͈͚̤̍̏̆̾̔̑̅ͦ̇̿̑̿͡Y̧̹͉̭̣͕̮̏͑͒͑̄̈̋ͮ̀̕͜͟ ͨͧ̓̔̍̔͗͗̊̐̂ͬͬͮ͋͋̈̓̍͏̢̝̠͓̮̪̱̪͙͖̩͇̩͜ͅḐ̴̛͍̝͈̫̣̜͓̝͈̝͔̺̙͖̮͕͙͂̊ͣͮ͛͌̋͆ͮ͊̽̊͒͒̕ͅȮ̸̟̝̜̖͔͔̺̟̖̤̪̲̖͚̈̆͢E͕̦̣͙̲̦͔̤͓̰̞͉̙̬̻̐ͩ͌̒ͪ́ͪ̓̀͜͢͟S̗̺̮̗̗͖̯̹̗̖̲͕͍̥͈̖̹̱̃͋͒̏ͩ̍̊̓ͬ̍ͤ̉̌ͮ͗́͢͠ ̨ͥ̅͒̑̇̑̓̌̀̚͞҉͕̭̜͎̟͕͎̜̼̪Ť̸̨̘͕̗̜̘͎̑̆͝ͅH̿͒̋͐̊͌̊ͧͬ͊̑̋̃͌̌́͏̵̶̶̹̪̱͇̰͖̥̻̱̤̜̖̻̰̺͡ͅͅIͧ͑͗̊̇̾̃̀̑҉̀҉̷̥͉̬̫̙̜̟͇̗S̡̮͔̯͔̮̝̘̳̝̲̥̟̻̞̜͙͋̌ͮ͌̆͆͆̆̑̚̚̕ ̢̔̌͐̊͊́͜͞͏̪͕̱͈̥͙̪̥͎͎͕̩̘M̞̟̠̲̱̦͖̦ͣ̈́ͣ̇ͪ̇̏̆̒̑̽̓̇́̕͠A̐̄̌̀͋̉̉͡͝͝͏̪̦͔͙̼͖̦̻͉͚̠̮̟̠̬̖K̵͎̹͕̦͖̜̜̺̲͚̬͈̩̙̔ͣ̅̃͌̾͆͗̅ͭ͑ͫẸ̱̲̮̭̻̳̣͙̋ͮ̽̌͒ͩ̂͞ ̵̥̝̗̙͖͓͕̝̱̫̖̮͉̘̟̰̻̓̃̃̾̉̐̑̆̓̆͂ͥ͜͜͠͡Nͦͯ̄ͧͪ̀͢͠͠͏͉͉̰̩̫͍̣͈̫̙͙͕͉̹͉̼͍͔̜O̷̧̺͙̱͙̣̟̣̬͔͔̙̞̫͍̱̘͂ͧͦͣ̓̍ͦͣ͑̉ͮ̊̏͜ ̶̛̜̥͉̮̺̰̭̲͚̆̉ͩ̋̏̑̋͌̀̇͆ͭ̿̚̚͟͢S̶̨̳̣̺̲̳̅ͪ̿̎̽ͥ͋́̚̚͡E̛̗̬̠̖̔̃͛ͨ͊̅̔̀̇̒ͮ͐̈́ͦͭ͛͞N͖̰̼̙͎̟̱͐̇̽͆̇ͭ́ͮͦ͑͑ͫ̎̑̒̋͌́̚̕͢ͅS̴̔ͩ̏ͫ͐͆̐͐̾͒̔̽͗̈́̈́̆́̚͠҉͏̬̙̯̩͔ͅĘ̰͓̤̪͑ͮ̆ͥ͆̊͊̆̋̚͠?̶̢̥̦̩̬̣̱̝̮̠̣̓̎̓͑ͯͭ͒͛̅̈ͮ͐ͬ͟!̇ͧͭ̈́ͬͭ͌͑ͥ̇͌ͧ̀̓ͪ͊̈́̓ͪ̕͏̬̱͚͙̕?̴̸̻͓͚̠͍̠̳̜͍̦̻̰̂͊̈́ͩ̎ͭͣ͊̓ͤ̏͒̏̆̔͂̚̚!̛͕̲̤̠̙̣̳̜̭͖̣̈̎̎ͯ̓ͯ̀̀͢͡?̸̧͈͍̙̳̲͗ͦ̐̈̽̌͌͊̂͐̈́̚͘͡ͅ?̶̨̛̝͓̲̬͍̲͇͕͓̙̫̳̌̎ͨ͗͡͠!͒ͮ͋ͨ̿̿ͨ͒͂̂͜҉͘҉̭͚̥̩̺͇̪̭ͅ

Ok I normally don't give my input on stupid shit like this, but This is dumb. I agree with most, you cannot ban a whole group of clans because of most of the people in them. (Maybe one or two might arise and be good people you know...) You're taking this to a whole new level, if they do something, ban them, treat them as a normal player. Let them write shit on their forums, SO WHAT? Do words hurt? Besides, if we let them play on xG servers, thats more people on servers!

No matter if you know what they did, or didn't, this is unmoral. Ban them individually, ONLY IF THEY DO SHIT ON SERVERS.

IF you guys are forgetting, WE HAVE EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF MODS. TAKE THIS AS AN ADVANTAGE (Kinda).

you cannot ban a whole group of clans because of most of the people in them.

But you can. and it has been done.

Everyone in the public XenoGamers steam group was banned from HG, because silence was himself and pissed them off. nobody saw that there was a problem with that, and that was on a scale atleast 1,000x bigger than the little group in question here. The reason we got unbanned was because we repaired relationships with them (via gay boy aegean) and got back to a peaceful level with their leadership. The way I see it is that we are not on a peaceful level with the leadership in question here, as they continue to say we are trolls etc. even specifically calling out names of players including myself who they feel have wronged them for taking action against them, when they broke rules, and stopping it via -1ing ban protests etc.

To further back group bans, you don't seem to have a problem with us currently having Cyanide [CN-] group banned from all our servers due to what the few people involved in their leadership/community did to us/aegean

TL;DR Group Bans are not dumb, or immoral. Group ban should stick, and be updated. Close this thread already, shitfest between newfags and less active kids trying to bash at the ideas to protect players from trolls from oldfags.