MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Source

Changed my vouch from +/-0 to a 1-up. Add that to the total!

Then go to your post and change ur decsion to +1 if its not.

+1. Active, funny, knows the rules well. Fairly mature and I'd like to see him in xG again.

A: 8.5/10

M: 8/10

Btw, the total count for valid +1's is 14, I believe (I might have missed one or two). There are lots of invalid posts, so all those who have vouched please check your posts again to make sure they are in the proper format.

I really enjoy this guy, he has a great sense of humor. He's always on when i'm on and about 6-7 months ago I can remember playing with you a bit.

M:8/10

A:7/10

EDIT: Sorry minecrack, Today or tonight you happened to start disrespecting, you came into the game with the name *Mass Freekiller*. I know you didnt massfreekiller but changing your name isnt good when you applying. You made your voice a higher pitch and started to annoy people. You also wore the clan tag

[sWAT

], Multi clanning is not permitted in xG espically when you are applying. I have screenshots if you need proof of his name change and clan tag.

D:-1

You're beyond stupid, people like you kill this clan.

One, its not another clan it's a joke. Two, apparently it's so offensive to change your name to mass free killer.

Don't even post in this thread again and keep your -1 there, people like you make no sense at all.

./rant

+1 He has his ups and downs but everyone messes up and deserves a second chance.

A:7

M:7 For the foolish acts to I hope he doesnt do what he done again!

There seems to be a lot of shit going on this thread about him rejoining, but i'll join in the mix, I don't know the guy and looks like some beef with some guys already in here but I always believe people should get another shot. I've played with him and knows the rules and wasn't TOO much of a dick on the server. Would just be on very thin ice (if I were to be someone who makes those decisions)

A:7/10

M 6/10 (just from the shit I saw on here)

+1

You need 7 more and a co-leader.

Update/Fix your posts if you are listed below:

@@DeathGod @@no1dead @@Melon @@MuffinMonster @@tree @@IDGAFoxxeh @@Deodate @@DerpO_o @@MegaRobin @@nutellasoswag @@gluepop @@TurdWig

Is @@Loki a member or not?

And @@BravestCoward , it's +1 not 1. Btw.

Posted: 04/08/2013 - 10:53 PM Central Time Zone

Why do I need to fix it? I say he's active and mature in the post.

That's hella generic man. Put some description in there or at least do the Activity and Maturity levels.

You need 7 more and a co-leader.

If this seems to be going no where in the next week or so, you are at risk of being denied.

Update/Fix your posts if you are listed below:

@@DeathGod @@no1dead @@Melon @@MuffinMonster @@tree @@IDGAFoxxeh @@Deodate @@DerpO_o @@MegaRobin @@nutellasoswag @@gluepop @@TurdWig

Is @@Loki a member or not?

And @@BravestCoward , it's +1 not 1. Btw.

Posted: 04/08/2013 - 10:53 PM Central Time Zone

I'm...and why are you giving this "a couple of weeks"? is that standard?

Oh shit. I thought it was posted Feb 28. Lemme fix that right up.

@@serbiansnaga @@Duckii @Brian

Promote Loki to member.

Wait what? I posted this barely two weeks ago.

Yeah, don't worry man. You don't have a deadline. It was my bad.

+1

Act. 7/10

Mat. 6/10

We need a bit more relaxation in xG, he's chill. He scrims, and he's active on jailbreak.

#FreeCrack