Mythic

I over reacted.....

Forest is always agreed with on everything on these forums. Anyone noticed? I agree with you though Forest, sometimes we all make rash decisions. We all have messed up in life and did something we didn't mean to. He at least apologized and was given his member status back. Don't see why anyone has anything negative to say. At least he didn't bandwagon leave and then bandwagon rejoin...

Er, i see what you mean by how long it was til warrior rejoined but he also had clouded judgement on leaving, which is why he still rejoined quickly just not within a day, and rule still state u need 20 +1s to get back in xG if you left, also there is a sticky post in Hellos and Goodbyes that states "dont post a goodbye thread if you dont plan to leave/go inactive". :/ It wouldn't be fair for warrior who lost his rank and had to get the 20 +1s even though it didnt seem such a problem for him to get them, and if you make exceptions for one it turns into all, then rules just wash away and dont get enforced.