You already know

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I've been really bored lately, and cruising your forums for the last few months really showed me how disorganized your community is.

Just a quick refresher on who I am: Been co-leader since 2011, been with the clan/servers since december 2010.

Considering you guys need staff that's actually active AND productive, I figured I could help out again, even though silence is a gongshow and doesn't understand donation systems that work actually help a community and help it progress instead of new emotes on forums.

I had to put CSS cuz I spent the most time there, i've been on most servers at one point, and yeah.

Thanks boiz

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, clickStaff Roster

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers! To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans! Want to get Moderator? There are a few ways to earn admin! 1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field. 2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers! 3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan! For a server list, click here. Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, clickhttps://xenogamers.com/showthread.php?t=10444 WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Oh Wait April Fools :p lol

Why would the prodigal one lie to us?

April fools??? I think maybe, Im not sure. Im never sure about what I think. I hear the voices talk to me.

April fools??? I think maybe, Im not sure. Im never sure about what I think. I hear the voices talk to me.

He is the prodigal one, he can never lie to us.

It happened many years ago,

Yet what I saw I'll not forget.

I was feeling sad and low

Because of something someone said.

Then I prayed "Lord, hear my cry,

I am so lonely and depressed.

Won't You touch me as I lie,

Broken, hurting, on my bed?"

Slowly then the veil was lifted

Between the present and the next.

'Twas as if dimensions shifted,

As with a vision I was blessed.