Sign in to follow this  
Candlejack

Jailbreak Map: Aztec

I just gone done playing the map. It's awful, trust me on this one guys. I love almost every single JB map but this is a joke really. Okay, first if you're on CT you spawn in the armory but there is no door. The door is hidden in a corner, granted once you find it, it's fine but why even have that? Secondly, there is absolutely NOTHING to do on the map. The map consists of armory, cells, medic, watch tower and two random spots that do absolutely nothing.

Third, it's just waaaaaaaay too dark you can barely see in some corners and your flashlight is disabled! Also, the pyramid is just there for show, there isn't even a weapon at the top. Go ahead, play it yourself.

I just gone done playing the map. It's awful, trust me on this one guys. I love almost every single JB map but this is a joke really. Okay, first if you're on CT you spawn in the armory but there is no door. The door is hidden in a corner, granted once you find it, it's fine but why even have that? Secondly, there is absolutely NOTHING to do on the map. The map consists of armory, cells, medic, watch tower and two random spots that do absolutely nothing.

Third, it's just waaaaaaaay too dark you can barely see in some corners and your flashlight is disabled! Also, the pyramid is just there for show, there isn't even a weapon at the top. Go ahead, play it yourself.

are you stupid? this map is perfect for our JB.

We can have four types of days.

1. Simon Says

2. FrLr

3. Warday in Towers, Nothing else.

4. Restricted Freeday, Medic only.

what else could you possibly need?

inb4 someone takes me seriously

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

9 members have viewed this topic:
    Dethman ScottNi lilbleed Barmithian YeEternalTuna james8470 MineCrack virr Aegean