1. Minigames (4:00 ~ 4:45)

2. Zombie Mod/Escape (4:45 ~ 5;30)

3. Deathrun (5;30 ~ 6:15)

4. Jailbreak (6:15 ~ 7:00)

5. Gungame (7:00 ~ 7:45)

Date and Time of Community Day/Night:

Saturday, April 13th

4:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

You can use This link to check the current time so you don't miss it!!

Co-Hosts:

Diabeetus

Shadowspy

Chrono

TheLostCause

DeathGod

Gawd

Guest of Honor: Scarra (Sporky)

Co-Host Duty:

Every 6 minutes, you will ask a Trivia Question (6 minutes between each question, no matter who gave it). Keep in mind that the Trivia Question should have close relations to xG in some way! It could be about a certain player, just general history of xG, all that good stuff! When someone answers the question and gets it right, you will write down their name! At the end of the Community Night, I will need all of the names so that Credits can be distributed. We will all meet up tomorrow at the appointed time on TeamSpeak in ??? channel to discuss questions or any other things.

Join in on the fun to meet our Regulars of CS:S, make friends, earn some Credits, become better known! This is a great opportunity for those who are applying to xG to get their name out there!!

For more information on the Competition Day, head over to this thread where Echo has taken charge of it! Any questions/comments will be answered by him.

Credits will be distributed during this day, just as they were last Community Night!!

Discussion? Comments? Suggestions? Hate-mail? Buttplugs? Leave em below.

- Dat guy, Forest

Best Idea I have been suggesting this for a long time. I loved the last community night. We should include some tinychat and draw something this time :D I think that would be fun and entertaining.

People left due to the shitfest that was Gungame actually, it was just too much. Also there Was a tinychat thing going on in which I was a part of, as for the Draw My Thing, didn't really happen cause I had uber lag.. Go figure, can't even play a simple game like that

Can you make a rule or something for trolls or spammers that just wanna ruin it? like if you keep spamming the whole time or annoying other players on purpose you should get a warnings then kicked then banned for the day so it's not ruined by any trolls or like last time everyone decided to spam and annoyed 99% of the people not involved in it so thats my suggestion

Can you make a rule or something for trolls or spammers that just wanna ruin it? like if you keep spamming the whole time or annoying other players on purpose you should get a warnings then kicked then banned for the day so it's not ruined by any trolls or like last time everyone decided to spam and annoyed 99% of the people not involved in it so thats my suggestion

Doesn't even have to be established. Mic spamming is against motd rules and should result in a gag/mute. This time around (If we do another community day/night), I will be recruiting more Staff Members to make sure players are not spamming to ruin the day for everyone else. They will be muted/gagged, and if they continue, kicked/banned depending on the severity of the spam.

There was a Community Night held a while back before I hosted the second. If I'm not mistaken, the first was hosted by RpGs and Aegean and was a success.

Just to bring up some questions like how will we keep only the people on a certain team the only ones on CT in a controllable matter? What happens if people dont show for a team and one team doesn't have enough? How will auto-team balance deal with a small CT team vs. a server full of T's unless the number of people on a team is like 10-12? Is all the CT's dying and the Last CT killing all the T's count as a win or should they have to be successful no last CT days?