Forest

Community Day #3

Community Night or Competition??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Community Night or Competition??

• Community Night!
    • Competition!

Just to bring up some questions like how will we keep only the people on a certain team the only ones on CT in a controllable matter? What happens if people dont show for a team and one team doesn't have enough? How will auto-team balance deal with a small CT team vs. a server full of T's unless the number of people on a team is like 102? Is all the CT's dying and the Last CT killing all the T's count as a win or should they have to be successful no last CT days?

During the day that is has been established, Staff Members will have permission to swapteam anyone who is not a part of the Team in that period of time.

In case it's too difficult to understand, the CT Team Must Win The Round! It doesn't matter whether or not it's through Last CT, so long as it says CTs win the round, then you win a round!

The amount of players per team has still yet to come up, but I will also point out that the Grand Prize will be divided amongst the Team! What does this mean? It means that the more players you have on your team, the more amount of credits you'll have to share!

As an Example:

>Grandprize = 25,000 Credits
Team of 5
Distribution = 5,000 Credits each

Or

Team of 8
Distribution = 3,125 Credits each

As you can see, depending on the amount of players you want on your team, it will affect how many creds you receive in the end! If you and your buds think you can manage 30+ Ts with only 5 of you, you'll receive far more credits then you would with more people, but this will also increase the difficulty! Understand?

During the day that is has been established, Staff Members will have permission to swapteam anyone who is not a part of the Team in that period of time.

In case it's too difficult to understand, the CT Team Must Win The Round! It doesn't matter whether or not it's through Last CT, so long as it says CTs win the round, then you win a round!

The amount of players per team has still yet to come up, but I will also point out that the Grand Prize will be divided amongst the Team! What does this mean? It means that the more players you have on your team, the more amount of credits you'll have to share!

As an Example:

>Grandprize = 25,000 Credits
Team of 5
Distribution = 5,000 Credits each

Or

Team of 8
Distribution = 3,125 Credits each

As you can see, depending on the amount of players you want on your team, it will affect how many creds you receive in the end! If you and your buds think you can manage 30+ Ts with only 5 of you, you'll receive far more credits then you would with more people, but this will also increase the difficulty! Understand?

Sounds like a great idea actually.

Would be fun to get a team of 5 and do JB ;).

Though, you need some type of team system.

Your idea for jailbreak is flawed, the auto balance feature breaks the team up, and you also have to deal with other people just playing jailbreak going CT too, and it is not fair to swap them off for this, when the total actual rounds you will get for an established team on one map before it RTVs, after settling swapping would be probably 1 or 2. let alone the team size would fluctuate with players joining/leaving so it is a question also of who wants to sit out?

Gun Game is a better idea, teams of XvX first team to win X advances, X being number of maps (1-3) bracket style.

Well I'm guessing it would be too hard to get enough staff and members to actually run both at the same time? like have a community night going on servers made for it then have competitions on the servers made for that like gungame, AWP SERVER, and good ole fashion scrimming while other people play DR, JB, ZM, and so on

I say community night. +1

We should populate MG, it's ALWAYS fun.

We should populate surf too, it used to be full.

Jailbreak is usually always populated lol, so no worrys.

Have something different so we can all enjoy it and have fun.

If someone wants to host the Competition portion, we could actually do both. I can take care of Community Night/Day, but not both at the same time.. Any takers? @@Chrono already pointed out that there would be too much confusion with my version of a Competition, even if it just meant admin team swapping every round. I knew it was flawed from the beginning, but I was hoping on trying something new.

Feel free to take charge of making any Competitions via GunGame, Awps, Scrim. Could even include other servers so long as it doesn't interfere with the server rotation of Community Night/Day. What we don't want to do is have them on the same dates, as this would create tension on players who want to participate in one, as well as the other