Charrax

Brian

I don't understand what Charrax has to do with the popularity of the server. Where is the correlation there?

areplygif_net_i_254_.gif.1d00f991a0e64a307749e0883faeee7c.gif

WELL GENERALLY, IF POPULATION IS BAD, THE DIVISION LEADER IS TO BLAME, LIKE CSS IS BAD, SO I GET TORN UP FOR LACK OF POPULATION... my god...

WELL GENERALLY, IF POPULATION IS BAD, THE DIVISION LEADER IS TO BLAME, LIKE CSS IS BAD, SO I GET TORN UP FOR LACK OF POPULATION... my god...

You're attributing Charrax as the problem here. I don't understand how he is the problem when it comes to popularity. We know how to get the server going. We just don't have the staff to maintain the server population twenty-four seven. Plus, it doesn't help when we're trying to get the servers going and things like Brians killing or hell, even your prop killing/rdm fest the other day that effectively killed the population of DarkRP. So if you want to hold Charrax responsible for that kind of behavior then I do not know how I can argue with you on that. So go ahead and mock me like you've done in the post above, go ahead and give yourself that pat on your own back. You act like my comment is ridiculous when Charrax actually does maintain the server, he keeps it running and tries to fix errors. Its just the staff we have (and the lack thereof) struggle to keep the servers up because we all have our own lives and our own agendas outside of this. Now I don't know what you do for a living Silence but I don't have all day to sit at home and try and keep servers filled and going, and neither does Derp (who you seem to have a problem with, even though he is one of the best staff we have) or DrPepper, or DMT, or Vegalyp, or Pooperism, or Charrax, or any other Staff member in the Gmod division.

Edit: And yes I see that there is a problem with population, its not increasing when it should and the Gmod servers are not as active as they can be, but you act like we don't recognize that and aren't trying to do things to help improve the quality of the servers.

You're attributing Charrax as the problem here. I don't understand how he is the problem when it comes to popularity. We know how to get the server going. We just don't have the staff to maintain the server population twenty-four seven. Plus, it doesn't help when we're trying to get the servers going and things like Brians killing or hell, even your prop killing/rdm fest the other day that effectively killed the population of DarkRP. So if you want to hold Charrax responsible for that kind of behavior then I do not know how I can argue with you on that. So go ahead and mock me like you've done in the post above, go ahead and give yourself that pat on your own back. You act like my comment is ridiculous when Charrax actually does maintain the server, he keeps it running and tries to fix errors. Its just the staff we have (and the lack thereof) struggle to keep the servers up because we all have our own lives and our own agendas outside of this. Now I don't know what you do for a living Silence but I don't have all day to sit at home and try and keep servers filled and going, and neither does Derp (who you seem to have a problem with, even though he is one of the best staff we have) or DrPepper, or DMT, or Vegalyp, or Pooperism, or Charrax, or any other Staff member in the Gmod division.

I work at McDonalds.

That is where you are wrong. You don't know how to get the server going, you don't know how to maintain a population, and your comment IS ridiculous! The population of the server has dropped significantly, or wasn't there to begin with, and you justify it by blaming another player on the server? Why didn't the admins ban him? Why didn't they ban me when I was RDMing?

Your steam profile shows that you have less then 17 hours of GMOD gameplay in the last 2 weeks. I doubt you are trying that hard since the majority of other players have more hours of gameplay then the division manager! What do you do, or are you too busy? If so then a socially-dependent slot of the clan may not be for you.

You are obviously socially-inept since you can't grasp what I am saying to you and assume it's taunting. I am simply posting evidence to support my claims, something that you obviously can't do to justify your lack of gameplay hours.

The fact that you assume I'm making fun of you is disappointing, to say the least.

The population of the server has dropped significantly, or wasn't there to begin with, and you justify it by blaming another player on the server? Why didn't the admins ban him? Why didn't they ban me when I was RDMing?

Hah, this is funny because you were kicked. Then Derp was IP Banned and couldn't come back on. Punishment was dealt and you felt the need to get pissed of and enact revenge for it.

Your steam profile shows that you have less then 17 hours of GMOD gameplay in the last 2 weeks. I doubt you are trying that hard since the majority of other players have more hours of gameplay then the division manager!

You assume I am just regularly inactive. I was out of town last week, and I had end of cardmarking tests the week before that. You've just come across an actual exception to the fact I am on quite a bit.

You are obviously socially-inept since you can't grasp what I am saying to you and assume it's taunting. I am simply posting evidence to support my claims, something that you obviously can't do to justify your lack of gameplay hours.

I don't think you understand how your own actions are understood. Or you simply don't understand what an insult is. What I am saying is your evidence doesn't make sense. You put up graphs of populations over the last year and said "Its Charrax's fault".

The fact that you assume I'm making fun of you is disappointing, to say the least.

Bullshit. It was a offensive and you know it was offensive.

Edit: I'm not here to have a pissing contest with you Silence. I came here to say what I have to say and to defend myself/Charrax when needed. Now we can go back and forth endlessly or we can make this constructive and you can give some advice on how I should be trying to keep the server populated instead of calling me socially-inept and typing in caps out of frustration.

Edit to the edit: I can get a server up and I can tell you how I can get the servers population going, i've done it before and we in the Gmod division know how. However, if I'm wrong and there is a different way, please enlighten me. I'm not here to compete I'm here to help.

Hah, this is funny because you were kicked. Then Derp was IP Banned and couldn't come back on. Punishment was dealt and you felt the need to get pissed of and enact revenge for it.

I wasn't banned though was I? Then you complain I emptied the server when none of your staff banned me

You assume I am just regularly inactive. I was out of town last week, and I had end of cardmarking tests the week before that. You've just come across an actual exception to the fact I am on quite a bit.

I don't need to assume, your steam profile speaks for itself and you can come up with all the excuses you want to justify your terrible activity. Plus you have only 20 posts on the forum, which speaks for itself.

I don't think you understand how your own actions are understood. Or you simply don't understand what an insult is. What I am saying is your evidence doesn't make sense. You put up graphs of populations over the last year and said "Its Charrax's fault".

My evidence is sound and complete. I was stating that contrary to the post you made before, the servers are NOT getting populated, nor popular, but are getting heavily cleared out. But hey, I guess that's because your staff can't ban a single RDMer and have to blame him on emptying the server, AM I RIGHT?

If the servers are lacking in population, the division leader is responsible. Server's just don't get popular, it requires dedication, something you obviously don't have nor want. You are justifying mediocrity and that is discerning.

Bullshit. It was a offensive and you know it was offensive.

I don't think you read the right post. I was not being offensive and it's extremely disappointing that you think so.

See the activity? That is not getting better, its getting worse and has not improved since August. One could argue that is due to summer players but the fact is there are zero spikes during school breaks, which completely puts that claim to rest.

And you tell me this is resolved?

/quote]

Its funny because we had that RP server populated then everyone left because you were RDMing everyone.

Dont complain about not being populated when you're contributing to the problem.

I wasn't banned though was I? Then you complain I emptied the server when none of your staff banned me

Well when you react the way you did to a kick don't you think we're a little conflicted to act on anything. You're the leader of the community, we don't know what to do with you when you start breaking rules and offending people.

I don't need to assume, your steam profile speaks for itself and you can come up with all the excuses you want to justify your terrible activity. Plus you have only 20 posts on the forum, which speaks for itself.

All I can say is you're wrong. You're assuming and you're wrong. I do only have 20 posts on the forum you're right. I'm not terribly active on here and I haven't been since I started playing. I'm on TS whenever I can be and I am on HLSW when I can be.

If the servers are lacking in population, the division leader is responsible. Server's just don't get popular, it requires dedication, something you obviously don't have nor want. You are justifying mediocrity and that is discerning.

Im not justifying anything. I'm telling you why the servers are empty. Are you the kind of person who blames the president when something goes bad? I don't understand that logic. That's why I don't agree the server populations issue is Charrax's fault. You don't think I want to be dedicated to this? Why would I be spending my times on the forums now making posts about how I think things can be changed and how we can better the community through certain actions.

This is offensive. Blatantly offensive. I shouldn't have to break down why your own comment is offensive to you. You knew the intention you had with it when you posted it.

But hey, I guess that's because your staff can't ban a single RDMer and have to blame him on emptying the server, AM I RIGHT?

No we ban RDM'ers (its not like we indorse breaking the rules, thats not what happens) we just didn't know what to do with you. Punishment is dealt when punishment is needed. Its not like you're one to abide by your own rules. You come into TS spamming your microphone, screaming into it half the time I've ever been around you. What was it that one time. 3.6 gigs of gun sounds all played on top of each other?

Not sure how you edit a post but that one was a fail so swag

Also I'm going to end my part of the argument here by saying that there shouldnt be a demotion at all, Brian was banned for his doings and thats that.

If he does it again just ban him again.

#yolo

The fall in population since August is easily explainable: August was when all the YouTubers started playing TTT and it was discovered by many. So people played it. Maybe it wasn't for them, so they quit. Plus the student argument comes in again.

No we ban RDM'ers (its not like we indorse breaking the rules, thats not what happens) we just didn't know what to do with you. Punishment is dealt when punishment is needed. Its not like you're one to abide by your own rules. You come into TS spamming your microphone, screaming into it half the time I've ever been around you. What was it that one time. 3.6 gigs of gun sounds all played on top of each other?

And it was amazing!

Well when you react the way you did to a kick don't you think we're a little conflicted to act on anything. You're the leader of the community, we don't know what to do with you when you start breaking rules and offending people.

Shouldn't you know as administrators of a server?

All I can say is you're wrong. You're assuming and you're wrong. I do only have 20 posts on the forum you're right. I'm not terribly active on here and I haven't been since I started playing. I'm on TS whenever I can be and I am on HLSW when I can be.

Prove to me I'm wrong, the only evidence I have to support my assumption is your previous game hours, which tell me that you are, in fact, inactive on GMOD as well as all required frontiers of xG.

This is offensive. Blatantly offensive. I shouldn't have to break down why your own comment is offensive to you. You knew the intention you had with it when you posted it.

If that's offensive then I'm surprised you don't bathe in holy water every-time you see the Windows logo :\

And what intention did I have, cause I thought assuming was baaaad?

Grow up.

I BLAME THE PRESIDENT IF HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I see little support with you when it comes to empty servers. Even when Charrax asked people to join TTT you just disregarded his comment and stayed put. Obviously Charrax isn't doing anything about it if he puts incompetent people such as yourself into a manager position within xG. Stop interpreting my posts as insulting, and pick up an English comprehension book.