xGJake

Going To Move On

Going to leave and find another community to hopefully find new people there. It was and still is really fun here I just have been around for so long I just need a new environment. I'm sorry for anyone who feels sad or angry over this ,but we all gotta go sometime who knows I might come back one day :). For now I wish you all the best and my hopes is for one day you all go out a prosper.

This is it I guess...

Love Jake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fesv7_fXvs

well dude it was nice playing with you. your hilarous and just plain awesome. Good luck surfing the internet and finding a new community but remember to come back to jb and minigames sometimes.

-Thanks Eden

you changed so much from when i first got here. when i came to xG you were DL. ever since you lost DL you didnt seem like korean anymore. whatever bro. Hope you find that community that fits you. if you need any help finding ones i have a few i have been in that might fit you. Best of luck with your travels across the internet.

-Death God

1337903800975.gif.9fe149fa2796ff5c5deac731aedb6592.gif

Man, you JUST made an xG sub-clan and made a thread on it. How dare. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours bicboi. You better be on TS3 or Jailbreak every now and then

Well you found another community pretty quickly

lol yea first server I got on and liked it so whatev thought it wouldn't hurt to try em out first.

I am looking for a new environment so please don't think I am leaving because I dislike or hate this community. I love it and everyone in it is like a family member to me. Stay strong for me XenoGamers so if I do decide to come back I'll be even prouder than ever!!!

-Jake

Yay Band-wagons!

gtfo faggot you gonna call out my departure as me leaving with the bandwagon? No I would never follow charrax and his group after or before what he said to me. So please think before you speak >.>

you changed so much from when i first got here. when i came to xG you were DL. ever since you lost DL you didnt seem like korean anymore. whatever bro. Hope you find that community that fits you. if you need any help finding ones i have a few i have been in that might fit you. Best of luck with your travels across the internet.

-Death God

Stop and think of why I changed and you will finally figure out why. I'll give you hint it had something to do with family. I never meant to change from that whore to what I am now it was more of something that just happened. Thank you death god for at least pointing it out.

but jake all that we been through and you asked me to leave SL and come with you and i did and now your leaving. :( hope we still talk on steam and skype