DaddioDoug

kinda of a problem for some people

ok so since i have been here i have seen a lot of people talking about their grades sliping because either they are trying to get in xg or in xg and trying to get promoted or watever. im just saying as a suggestion that maybe you can make things easier for people to get in. im not saying a whole lot easier just you know a little bit easier. i dont know just a suggestion

xG Has our life. We all signed that shit over when we wanted to be a Member.

If you're looking for a Promotion, you shouldn't be concentrating to the point where your personal life starts to slip out of place. If we feel that you do a good job, show a level of desired Maturity and Activity, etc, then you'll most likely be promoted. Besides, this week we're looking at possible candidates due to our recent 'purge' of mods.

Wait I thought when I made the member application that xG took my life? It was in the fine print!

Honestly though, if your grades are slipping because of video games you need to set your priorities straight. Homework and studying are much more important than current pleasure.

Hehehehe my grades slipped so much during xG but I still worked on xG. Unless you have a priority given from god, please, focus on your grades. I don't want someone coming to my house and attacking me cause xG destroyed their grades!

Go to serbians house though!

Kingston Penitentiary