Sign in to follow this  
MrAwesome104

Regarding Abe

What happened?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What happened?

He's just been inactive, and doesn't really have an interest in xG or playing on our servers. He's told me that he just doesn't really like being part of a clan. I believe he was waiting to be demoted this promo/demo to leave, which he should have been considering he told several DM's to make sure he was demoted this coming promo/demo. I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, don't really know how you somehow managed to forget...

He's just been inactive, and doesn't really have an interest in xG or playing on our servers. He's told me that he just doesn't really like being part of a clan. I believe he was waiting to be demoted this promo/demo to leave, which he should have been considering he told several DM's to make sure he was demoted this coming promo/demo. I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, don't really know how you somehow managed to forget...

Pretty sure u didnt told me. The only person who I talked about Abe was ShadowSpy thats all I remember. Or I'm just that stupid. Probably the 2nd answer

>Get's promoted to regular mod after PAYING for mod

>Leaves