PiNoYPsYcHo

Regarding my CS:S Division Manager Status.

Do I deserve to be a division manager?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be a division manager?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys it's me PiNoYPsYcHo. I've been on jail break from time to time but it seems that I haven't done a proper job including MOTD,DISCUSSIONS, and most of all CS:S relations. Do I still deserve to be in this kind of position as the CS:S division manager? Through out my xenogamers experience I've started playing in the jailbreak process. But i've been inactive due to the fact of no hub whatsoever.

But i'll let the community I guess to decide if I should keep my status or not. (1 week poll)

P.S FEEL FREE TO POST WHATEVER YOU WANT. YOUR HONEST OPINION AND I WILL TAKE IT LIKE A TRUE MAN!

But i've been inactive due to the fact of no hub whatsoever.

this is extremely reasonable pinoy. but also remember CSS doesn't only have jailbreak :P there have been instances (speaking for my self) where i had to break up fights on other servers. anyway. you still contribute with ban appeals and so on and when you are on you are fairly enjoyable and do monitor the game.

Nigga we all have inactivity issues, just look at me. Just make sure youre still dedicated and you will still deserve the position.

It's completely up to you Pinoy, if you feel you haven't been fulfilling your position then it's perfectly understandable if you want to step down. Being a DM does require a lot from us, and some just aren't up to the task of dealing with it all. You're a strong independent black woman, you don't need no community to decide whether or not you should keep your position :cool:

- Dat guy, Forest

Darkwolf was also very good until his absence.

I'm still trying hard to do my best, haven't been fully active on Jailbreak due to my lag, but I've been checking forums, replying over stuff a lot, and still being on Teamspeak. I'm figuring I'm being lightly DDOSed, but our internet is stopping most of it.

Regarding Pinoy, he does a very good job of Disivion Manager when he is active. His inactivity is very understandable over the fact that he manages other divisions, and plays in others. While he's active on Jailbreak, he hasn't been very active under CSS discussions on the forums.

I think of it this way: If he does step down, as of last night, Forest, Pinoy and myself discussed who might be a candidate for a new Division Manager. A couple names were mentioned, which I won't be mentioning here. We still have to talk to a few people later on when I get the chance.

-This furfag DarkWolf6052

No one ever invites Gkoo to just "talk". :(

Regarding the thread. Being a Division Manager requires you to be hella active in everything. It all really matters on you. It is your choice if you think you are active enough for the job. If you were to fuck up, I'd kick your ass and demote you. But you're beautiful and it hasn't happened yet.

The choice is yours.

Edit: I'll just say it to you man. I love you, so it's cool. You just gotta be more active in CSS, because your a CSS DM. I see admins/moderators more active than you. Be a little more active in that Promo/Demo stuff. And some forum stuff.

That's it. It hasn't gotten that bad. And it has actually been getting better. I've been seeing you on CSS more often. ;)

So. We love you.

Edit2: Haha it got in my mind. Some people would vote no because they want DM. Lol. That's probably what Gkoo would do if he wasn't DM. (I didn't vote, no 1spam option)

- All the other DM's had this little thing so I feel weird not having it. Uh... whoo! Free Palestine!

It seems that having the communities opinion made me think that hey I should be up for this job still and be more active and do my job. So I decided I would keep my status and do what I have to do AKA be a division manager.