Warriorsfury

Rebels and you!

Change to rule?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Change to rule?

• Yes
    • No

I want to change the rule where you can ASK WARDEN to rebel hunt or you can rebel hunt if you SEE a rebel.

I want it to where you have to SEE a rebel to rebel hunt.

This shit is so annoying when your rebeling you open a door and get shot.

-1 The rebel hunting rule alone with asking is horrible, so having it that the CTs HAVE to see is way worse, CTs would have like zero chances to rebel hunt.

I kinda agree with Shadow on this one, however I think that CT's have to have some kind of reason to actually look for rebels. It's getting increasingly discouraging to go T and rebel when CT's ask right at the beginning of the round if they can rebel hunt, without even knowing if any T's could possibly be rebelling. I think it should be changed so CT's can only rebel hunt once 1 order has been given (not including something like "out of cell rebel"), but the normal "you have to ask permission/see a rebel" rule still applies.

Maybe a slight change as in when there is a t left and they are all in disco because they are about done with the day because there are 2 t's left but ones a rebel... you cant rebel hunt unless you see them, how about you can rebel hunt when there is a t that has lr?

r I think that CT's have to have some kind of reason to actually look for rebels.

This.

I'm against both, rebel hunting without permission, and asking for permission

Why i'm against without permission: is this really what i think this is?

Why i'm against asking for permission: The warden could be talking or just plain ignorant. Thus 5 minutes later when he actually responds to you the round ends with all CTs dying.

As long as CTs give a reason to go hunting (a good & valid one), they shouldn't be able to (if they do not give a reason they should be slain.

Just my thoughts....

Allow cts to go rebel hunting off of the radar and sounds too. Earlier I was walking by armory and herd guns dropping. I looked at my radar and saw no fellow cts so I knew it was a rebel. I couldn't go in there and get him and the warden also would not let me hunt for rebels. We ended up all dead.

Nope. It's obvious someone is out there to kill you. Why would you put them in a deathtrap. Why make it easier on Prisoners? Gotta learn to rebel.

I agree with mega to an extent.

This is how I see it and have gone off for my way of playing JB.

If you see a rebel, kill his ass, if you were told you had to be with Ts at all times, shoot him and if he dies good if not say "hey can i go get this faggot over here"

yes/no blah blah round continues

They are unstacked, you count and are sure x are missing "ey yo i'm gonna go find these faggots"

yee fo sho nigga coo whip.

there is only 1 person left following orders

ignore everyone else, go find the rebels and kill them all if you die you are a worthless piece of shit and should probably quit playing games.

also

>adding more useless shit to motd

>making it easier on rebels

>appealing to 12 y/os like yourself

>appealing to them because you are making it mainstream easy

>CoD

>fag

No.

making another rule -1

rebels only live once

it's the CTs jail, they should be able to do all means necessary

y'all really should have kept "be with Ts at all times" to avoid this