Pepper

Ranks

Yeah it's kind of fucking gay when I donate $20 for hub and now you wont put in what you have. I check out hub and the current working features alone are fucking awesome.

like the gay one said, releasing a mostly functional piece as well as updating it every little bit is good, if not better. because nothing is going to be perfect. ever. it's like last time hub was on, the betting system clearly didn't work it got removed. different models were added when vintage came in etc. different ideas were presented things had potential to be added, there is always something you can add to it, and it would be better to just have the basics like linking the bombs in to hub and some other things like hldj etc. and then going from there with trails skins other potential things (throwing knives?)

as for staff again like aegean said, just because you are staff in one game or came in through one division does not mean that you don't play other games that we have servers on, and that you don't play our servers elsewhere, i came in through css almost 2 years ago, i played css earned a staff spot. left came back, earned staff again, worked my way through playing the servers a lot. and not only did i play JB but I played surf and minigames because those were fun modes to play on, a break from the monotonous jailbreak game, imo the staff who play jailbreak are great but those that also play the other servers are better staff. i then took over as temporary csgo div leader, and after a rocky start, and fixing some issues valve has created (don't deny this) it has come out to be a rather good division we have a jb server that is pretty populated most of the days. (inb4 he posts an activity log from nfo showing how after the update that was 1.3 gigs valve did and the changes they did made servers had to keep up for a [not the best] server operator.) granted i am not the most knowledgeable but i learn as i go and it is fairly populated, we also went from csgo players not touching teamspeak to where now they are all in the jb channel whether they are playing or not, and are some communicating with other members and are also playing pay attention here other servers we run. and all the staff are very good at managing the players, they have a different idea of how punishments should be (they are more lenient and use what the teamswap command is for in JB rather than just banning people left and right) but if they wanted to help out another server and admin it, why should we stop them if they earn that? they can help more than hinder it, there will always be people who become dedicated staff, by playing that game and will have fun there. more staff will come in as the game is played more, especially when it is started they will need the staff. but where does the staff come from if a server is starting? you don't have members for that div yet.

long story short, it is stupid to limit people to one division only, and hinders the community from growth as a whole. let alone this makes more un-wanted and un-needed drama as well as taking time away from what you should be doing since you aren't accepting help from people offering it because they don't know everything you want. they can still contribute here and there, take the help and let people do what they are supposed to do. let xenmas worry about TTT with Sham since that is their job, and then work on hub like you should be. as hub comes out you are gonna get more money flowing since people always want to bomb.

Also, this isn't my job. I'm not REQUIRED to keep deadlines. Hub isn't relevant to this thread. The fact is, people need to focus on one division because splitting their attention damages everyone.

I'm not REQUIRED

I didn't realize they were required to only play 1 game.

this isn't my job

Neither is it theirs?

I'm not REQUIRED

I didn't realize they were required to only play 1 game.

this isn't my job

Neither is it theirs?

Whoever said it was their job?

It's a community effort dammit!

Whoever said it was their job? It's a community effort dammit!

My point was:

They clearly were influential enough in that division to warrant a promotion to a moderator/admin. If they weren't then thats just bad on the division leaders for recommending them. Regardless of what division they might be in now, that shouldn't hinder them from progressing into other divisions.

They clearly were influential enough in that division to warrant a promotion to a moderator/admin. If they weren't then thats just bad on the division leaders for recommending them. Regardless of what division they might be in now, that shouldn't hinder them from progressing into other divisions.

Well that isn't exactly easy with the current admin system we use (sourcebans).