Brian

My Goodbye

Reasons

I've enjoyed my time here at xG, but there is a huge problem in the way this clan runs. I am tired of getting messages from members and people that people abuse, especially when it's silence, so I can't do anything. This clan has encompassed much too much of my personal time, and now I can't even enjoy gaming without worrying how something could go wrong. That, and I really don't feel as connected as I should. I feel a distance growing between the community and me.

Honestly, I don't know exactly what it is, but I know it's xG. Maybe the fact that there's been a lot of false promises, and I get yelled at when somebody else doesn't deliver. I'll still play on XenoGamers servers, but there's really no point in staying this high of a rank when I don't feel connected.

Or maybe, the fact that the leadership here is the most disorganized I've ever seen. The constant hiring of new division leaders, as they get upset and leave due to the inability to have a decent conversation with them. I think the @Sham thread was the final straw.

Goodbyes

@@Rise; @@MuffinMonster Please take care of TF2 for me, be good to it.

@@serbiansnaga Learn to speak English, and take care of the clan.

@@Chrono Take care of CS:GO.

@@Cristo Stay classy.

@@Warriorsfury Take care of Minecraft, if you get it up.

@@PiNoYPsYcHo Stay Pacific Islander, and tell me when you want to play some Horror Maps.

Everybody else, please continue what you do best. Make sure you keep everything organized and keep the community functioning, as it would die without all of you.

@autumn Oh boy, here we go. I don't know where to begin, but I'll start by saying thank you. You've taught me it's OK to be a little out there, but there's a limit people can handle. You seem to always go over that limit, but I've somewhat learned how to contain mine. Keep the community up, and keep doing what you do best. Please take my plea, and get better organized.

Wow wtf brian? This was really surprising for me man. Uggh, I just hope you fking still play with us nigguhs play some motha fucking horror maps and shit our pants! :D Stay gucci man and keep in touch!

I get yelled at when somebody else doesn't deliver

Thats exactly how I fucking feel.

Or maybe, the fact that the leadership here is the most disorganized I've ever seen.

True

Anyway, please do stay around. I understand how you feel with the shit people give you if someone els shrugs it off. The staff is complete full of fucking retards. I'm actually going to make a post about this.

Anyway your logic always surpasses mine at times and you are very headstrong which has taught me such a crap ton. I do help you stick around and what not, please do.

Well this sucks :( Hate to see ya go... Organization ain't my strong points man, and going over the limit is just what I do. Hopefully I can get my shit together and we can get reform in xG. Also you shoulda told me you had no time, otherwise I wouldn't have waited so long to update TF2 servers :3

TTFN <3

Well considering that this clan is sorta the majority of my life at the moment, when someone calls themselves division leader, one should expect at least updates on progress. While me and other members screaming at ya isn't good, not posting updates (I'm guilty as hell with this, especially with Hub) makes it much worse. At least give them something and the complaints should lessen :) Also tell them to complain on the forum. You will be less stressed!

Well considering that this clan is sorta the majority of my life at the moment, when someone calls themselves division leader, one should expect at least updates on progress. While me and other members screaming at ya isn't good, not posting updates (I'm guilty as hell with this, especially with Hub) makes it much worse. At least give them something and the complaints should lessen :) Also tell them to complain on the forum. You will be less stressed!

Thank you, I updated MC yesterday and will be populating it when I get home. Surprisingly nothing broke at all. I will be making more posts.

Brian i luff you beebs. Stay in the clan please just don't be co if you don't want to.

Thank you, I updated MC yesterday and will be populating it when I get home. Surprisingly nothing broke at all. I will be making more posts.

Alright sweet :) New box is installed so you will get the 16gb of ram added this weekend. Also I've been coding a callback to integrate buycraft donations with the website. It's almost done, just figuring out a hook into the current system and it's golden.

Alright sweet :) New box is installed so you will get the 16gb of ram added this weekend. Also I've been coding a callback to integrate buycraft donations with the website. It's almost done, just figuring out a hook into the current system and it's golden.

Ty ily

Sucks to see you go, we had our issues and our good times, like when you kept being an african and playing with jailbreak, or when @@DarkNova was a little bitch. but it sucks to see you go, on your high times it was always fun, and on your low times, it was enjoyable to have your reaction after we pissed eachother off. hook me up with @@Rise and i can see if i can help him take care of TF2, i'm already chill with @@MuffinMonster so just let them know i am here to help if they need it.

God damn it Brian, you were a very good co-leader to help Rise, and now recently me, run the TF2 servers. I'll do my best to help update, run and fix the TF2 servers to the best of my ability. Goodbye Brian, I'll still be talking to you on steam bb.

You African, how dare you African from XenoGamers. You were the Africanest African I had the pleasure of Africaning. I wish you the best of African in your future Africans and I hope you visit at least every now and African.

Substitute African with (Hoe, Leave, Coolest, African, Knowing, Luck, Endeavours, Then in that order)

- PS: You're African

- Dat guy, Forest