Brian

My Goodbye

See ya man, It's been fun playing on the servers/testing them with you and the others. Sad to see you go, you were a good co-leader.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckggnorefuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

I didn't get to talk with you much when you were around, I asked you a few times for help, never really got to know you too well. Sorry to see you go either way though.

No brian...... What the fuck..... You were great even though you look nothing like i thought you would when i saw you on tinychat, you were hilarious and a great person, you did good. Just remember to keep your day full of enough Mem.

THE GREAT MEM LEADER. HE'S. GONE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THANKS FOR THE UNBAN THAT ONE TIME :d

Sad to see you go Brian. it was fun helping you test all the different game modes/mods and maps. also, if you every want to play a game together just message me on steam.