Well Shit its almost exam time for me, i got to pass this years. I will be inactive for awhile but i might come on time to time, to play. I have right now 5 projects due for Thursday (English, science, French, History and and second one from English). And then after exam start so i got to study hard. Then June Comes around i out of class exams start, not to hard maybe can come on for awhile, I will be finishing those by June 18th. And then if i pass I will be back. I will try my best to be on teamspeak, but i will be on forums.

Just to let you guys: @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Xemnas.

Well Shit its almost exam time for me, i got to pass this years. I will be inactive for awhile but i might come on time to time, to play. I have right now 5 projects due for Thursday (English, science, French, History and and second one from English). And then after exam start so i got to study hard. Then June Comes around i out of class exams start, not to hard maybe can come on for awhile, I will be finishing those by June 18th. And then if i pass I will be back. I will try my best to be on teamspeak, but i will be on forums.

Just to let you guys: @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@PiNoYPsYcHo @Xemnas.

!demote Leljk