lEcho

Its been fun

Minecrack mass free killed on purpose and he got a perm. Echo should get the same.

Er, Echo kind of used the !smite@all command. It was an abuse of rank/power as well as a mass freekill/teamkill. Not sure if it's in the same ball park as just a mass freekill, but I could be wrong?

Server banned? That's too much. CT banned. That's it.

Can someone inform me if he is Server banned or CTbanned.

If he is server banned then I am going to switch it to a CT ban. Because you need to judge everyone accordingly. Minecrack mass free killed on purpose and he got a perm. Echo should get the same.

Echo smited @all. You can not unban him from the server for doing this. He abused his powers. Mythic did the same thing and was banned from the server for it.

Do not unban him from the server. You're breaking rules yourself if you do.

Ah. I was informed he just freekilled. Read my post. I said if he freekilled and got server banned I am changing it. Obviously he didn't freekill, so I won't.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO echo as much as i think u hate me lol. you were awesome and u told me alot of shit that u werent supposed to even tho i think u were to high to realize it. have a great time and come visit on jb and ts some time :D

but I joined xG because of the RPG surf server and now that it has died like the rest of CSS community besides jb which is slowly getting there. I dont think being a member and staff has a point anymore because I became both of those because of surf and I only started playing jb to get to know more of you guys and I'm glad I did because alot you guys even though most already have left also but most of you guys are cool and I'll keep you added but unless I mention you I don't plan on keeping all you guys added but if I delete you and you still wanna be friends just re-add me.

@@Forest you still need toke with me and @@DeathGod also @@DeathGod should be a Co-Leader by now

@@Gkoo still owe me $5

@@tree #purpgang4life

@@PiNoYPsYcHo still the cutest member

@TheLostCause keep these kids in check for me

@@Warriorsfury stop being a little bitch

@@Chrono is a jew but has a big cock

@@Gawd had fun times with you bro

@@orangejuice you're so weird but you're also funny as fuck and made jb fun

@@ItsAaron fuck you because I'm Irish but keep doing you with your British swagness

@@MegaRobin stop being such a try hard and go outside

@@Hellafun13 please downs this

@@DrPepperPhreak had fun times on tinychat while in-game still the hottest member

@@Megan love you forever <3

@@JayBreezy still down to get wasted on tinychat with you

@@MineCrack I hope we are still cool its just somebody had to stick up for the kid publicly <3

Anyone else I didn't mention we're cool but these people actually made xG worth it for me so I had a great time but its time to move on with life to put my time into the $80,000 student loan I have right now. So I'll still come on jb or TS when I have time but I got more important things in life right now. One Love, Peace homies

Echo you've been a good guy. You stood up for those who needed it. Best of luck