lEcho

Its been fun

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-stupid whore fucking slamming my dick on a table right now

So I'll still come on jb or TS when I have time

Oh you'll have plenty of time. You're permanently banned for Mass Freesmiting. @ShdowSpy issued the ban Xeno Gamers

I can not believe you would do that. Seriously, I thought better of you.

So many of our mods/admins go out with a smite/slay. Sad to see you go.

So I'll still come on jb or TS when I have time

Oh you'll have plenty of time. You're permanently banned for Mass Freesmiting. @ShdowSpy issued the ban Xeno Gamers

I can not believe you would do that. Seriously, I thought better of you.

So many of our mods/admins go out with a smite/slay. Sad to see you go.

ShadowSpy intentionally kick @all once resulting in everyone becoming unarmed.

Kick @all doesn't unarm (as far as im concerned, thats ban @all) and when did this happen?

EDIT: And sorry echo, didnt really want to ban you since you were a cool dude, but kinda had to do it :/

You did some @all command on ba_jail_assassinator__remake which unarmed everyone except mods+.

Twas ban@all that removes all weapons from everyone who is ranked lower then you in terms of Staff Rank. Now, back to the thread;

It seriously sucks to see you leave Echo, you were one of my best buds mang. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, and hope you'll be able to slim down that nasty loan. You better come around on TeamSpeak e'rey now and then bruh', it's not as fun when DeathGod is the only one high as a kite. Stay sexy my friend.

PS: I owe you some BC Bud at some point in life.

- Dat guy, Forest

@@MineCrack Yes, but when, that was definitely not recently, and if i did it, then it was before we knew what happened when you did !Ban @all (I was pretty much the person to figure out it did that)

Sad to see you go Echo, wish you wouldn't have smited at all though. You were a great admin and a cool dude. Good luck on the loan.

Server banned? That's too much. CT banned. That's it.

Can someone inform me if he is Server banned or CTbanned.

If he is server banned then I am going to switch it to a CT ban. Because you need to judge everyone accordingly. Minecrack mass free killed on purpose and he got a perm. Echo should get the same.