lEcho

Its been fun

but I joined xG because of the RPG surf server and now that it has died like the rest of CSS community besides jb which is slowly getting there. I dont think being a member and staff has a point anymore because I became both of those because of surf and I only started playing jb to get to know more of you guys and I'm glad I did because alot you guys even though most already have left also but most of you guys are cool and I'll keep you added but unless I mention you I don't plan on keeping all you guys added but if I delete you and you still wanna be friends just re-add me.

@@Forest you still need toke with me and @@DeathGod also @@DeathGod should be a Co-Leader by now

@@Gkoo still owe me $5

@@tree #purpgang4life

@@PiNoYPsYcHo still the cutest member

@TheLostCause keep these kids in check for me

@@Warriorsfury stop being a little bitch

@@Chrono is a jew but has a big cock

@@Gawd had fun times with you bro

@@orangejuice you're so weird but you're also funny as fuck and made jb fun

@@ItsAaron fuck you because I'm Irish but keep doing you with your British swagness

@@MegaRobin stop being such a try hard and go outside

@@Hellafun13 please downs this

@@DrPepperPhreak had fun times on tinychat while in-game still the hottest member

@@Megan love you forever <3

@@JayBreezy still down to get wasted on tinychat with you

@@MineCrack I hope we are still cool its just somebody had to stick up for the kid publicly <3

Anyone else I didn't mention we're cool but these people actually made xG worth it for me so I had a great time but its time to move on with life to put my time into the $80,000 student loan I have right now. So I'll still come on jb or TS when I have time but I got more important things in life right now. One Love, Peace homies

Also JB/RPG Surf will pick up during the summer

My summer is a week and my classes are just getting more intense and eventually it becomes like a job so I rather go out now then just demoted eventually for not being active

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................