laith

laith - Counter-Strike: Source

+1, even though half of you might not know how much older of a player he is, hes been playing xG 1 to 2 years already, his old name was Broseph Stalin. Hes a mature player, ran a division, has few bans. Hes a fun person to play with also.

@@Warriorsfury Lets say he DID intentionally do it, without you getting proof of having someone else do it. People have been unbanned from permanent server bans for stuff 10 times worse than this. Yet lets say the person server banned was a friend etc., you would likely +1 them (That is how xG runs nowadays, It thrives off of favoritism, and the most that was done about it ever was removing aegean,even though i do like aegean, he did do that shit). Laith is a good guy, played for awhile, rarely ever broke rules or anything.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! I was always against the unbans against my friends such as rabid and what not and yet I'M THE FAVORITIST! I barely +1'd something for a friend and in fact told them they need +1's of other co-leaders for me to say yes unless it was for promotion to staff, and even then it's cuz I believed they'd do a good job. What do you mean removing Aegean? LOL oh man please don't speak out of your ass. I treated everyone relatively the same, always listened to everyone, and took both sides of a story. Favoritism... please commit seppuku.

#JimmysRustled

#BleachIsOnSale

I would +1 if it meant anything but i'm not in the clan so Yolo.

+1, even though half of you might not know how much older of a player he is, hes been playing xG 1 to 2 years already, his old name was Broseph Stalin. Hes a mature player, ran a division, has few bans. Hes a fun person to play with also.

@@Warriorsfury Lets say he DID intentionally do it, without you getting proof of having someone else do it. People have been unbanned from permanent server bans for stuff 10 times worse than this. Yet lets say the person server banned was a friend etc., you would likely +1 them (That is how xG runs nowadays, It thrives off of favoritism, and the most that was done about it ever was removing aegean,even though i do like aegean, he did do that shit). Laith is a good guy, played for awhile, rarely ever broke rules or anything.

I like you alot but this is stupid as shit.

What if it WAS him?

What if he does it again?

I'm trying to make perms perm.

Chrono, Minecrack was unbanned by you. I don't see the point of your post. Anyways, he accepted responsibility for the mass freekill, it has been 2 months. We've unbanned others who deserve to stay banned. Don't see why you're -1ing @@Warriorsfury

Now all of a sudden you want to "make perms perm"...

i'll +1 this. he assumes responsibility and maybe we could use the PROBATION PERIOD IDEA if he fucks up too much its a ban from CT

Chrono, Minecrack was unbanned by you. I don't see the point of your post. Anyways, he accepted responsibility for the mass freekill, it has been 2 months. We've unbanned others who deserve to stay banned. Don't see why you're -1ing @@Warriorsfury

Now all of a sudden you want to "make perms perm"...

Maybe it's time we did. Maybe Laith can be the first. Or maybe we won't be progressive about this whole thing and just keep sucking our thumbs pretending like this isn't an issue.

Also his excuse is total BS. We see this all the time so he needs to prove this by giving me his friends number. Also how many friends who don't have CS:S immediately join a JB server to freekill? His behavior lately has been erratic so I feel it's safe to assume that he did it.

*note, the writer of this comment takes zero responsibility for it*

Well if you guys want to do that then we can. I agree with making perms permanent, I for one don't see why we even permaban them if they're just going to be unbanned. I only +1 because no one else seems to want to keep people permanently banned, how would it be fair to unban someone and not someone else.

Maybe set a date that a permanent ban can no longer be protested, or need excessive evidence or after so many months they can protest the permanent ban. @autumn

Edit: Meant to clarify more. Set a date that after that date you can no longer protest permanent bans, unless you wait, have evidence or whatever would be needed to convince they deserve an unban.

Edit 2: I also see where you're coming from warrior and silence with people blaming their friends. If people blame their friend we could as you're saying require them to let us speak to the friend or provide some sort of proof.

Chrono, Minecrack was unbanned by you. I don't see the point of your post.

I was giving evidence to support that piece of his statement, not necessarily agreeing with his whole post.

@autumn I'm not going to give you his phone number without his permission. If he isn't comfortable with that, are there any other means you'd be willing to speak with him with such as skype/xbox live? He isn't picking up so It would be best you give me a response ASAP.

@autumn I'm not going to give you his phone number without his permission. If he isn't comfortable with that, are there any other means you'd be willing to speak with him with such as skype/xbox live? He isn't picking up so It would be best you give me a response ASAP.

I HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN!

Well if you guys want to do that then we can. I agree with making perms permanent, I for one don't see why we even permaban them if they're just going to be unbanned. I only +1 because no one else seems to want to keep people permanently banned, how would it be fair to unban someone and not someone else.

Maybe set a date that a permanent ban can no longer be protested, or need excessive evidence or after so many months they can protest the permanent ban. @autumn

Edit: Meant to clarify more. Set a date that after that date you can no longer protest permanent bans, unless you wait, have evidence or whatever would be needed to convince they deserve an unban.

Edit 2: I also see where you're coming from warrior and silence with people blaming their friends. If people blame their friend we could as you're saying require them to let us speak to the friend or provide some sort of proof.

Not to hijack the post, but this is something that really really really needs to be done. Set a date where perms may no longer be protested. After that date a perm is a perm, makes our lives a lot easier.

And there really isn't a reason to ask for somebodies personal information such as a phone number, kind of uncalled for. (no pun intended)

Or just keep perm bans PERM if they were banned for a legitimate reason and only unban if they were actually WRONGLY banned. But, seeing as this is xG we love to keep giving people second chances such as when people mass freekill (including members lately). But why do you think they do this? They do it because they know that they will be easily unbanned.

Now honestly, if they make a protest in a much later time along the road maybe it can be put into consideration. They won't necessarily be unbanned, but w/ how lenient the clan is their odds are in their favor. However at least at this point they will have already served a time.

I just don't get why these days people are considering perm bans optional. If you are permed you are permed, unless the ban itself was wrong then shouldn't it be done at that point?

Or just keep perm bans PERM if they were banned for a legitimate reason and only unban if they were actually WRONGLY banned. But, seeing as this is xG we love to keep giving people second chances such as when people mass freekill (including members lately). But why do you think they do this? They do it because they know that they will be easily unbanned.

Now honestly, if they make a protest in a much later time along the road maybe it can be put into consideration. They won't necessarily be unbanned, but w/ how lenient the clan is their odds are in their favor. However at least at this point they will have already served a time.

I just don't get why these days people are considering perm bans optional. If you are permed you are permed, unless the ban itself was wrong then shouldn't it be done at that point?

I understand your point, but I don't think a perma ban was appropriate for the specific circumstance. A friend got on the only server added to my favorites and he had no idea what was going on. Even in the scenario that you think it's me, look at my ban history. I'm not a freekiller. I've been here 21 months, I've had my beginner bans, but other than that I have no existing record of freekilling.