Hidingmaster

Late-night JB

Just an idea I had:

Most of you know that some of the best times on jailbreak occur late at night, when the rules are lienient and its just a few members playing together. It's also summer which means a lot of us have a little extra free time.

Why not plan a night of jailbreak that is restricted to only staff and members (and of course those non-members who are loved)? It's been a long time since many of us have been able to have a fun and relaxed night on jb.

Being that it would only be xG affiliated people, there is no pressure to follows the rules 100%. I know many of us would enjoy the ability to screw around for a night. It could be held in the evening (10 pm eastern, or something that isn't too late nor too early); it may be great to launch the hub during this event too.

Thoughts?

not that difficult, just password it and have people join a TS channel to be poked the password etc.

This is getting no where.

So, what do you guys think about this happening?

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@John @@serbiansnaga

I'd be down for a night where we all just hung out casually, no worries about rule breaking (to a certain extent, obviously no excessive power abuse). It'd be like old times, late night karaoke sessions were the best. Granted, a lot of the members who did that aren't exactly around now, but yolo.

awwww yiss, now this is what I'm talking about. I'll +1 the shit out of this idea. Seems like it'll be pretty awesome, but we'll definately have to let people know about when it's happening well in advance so people don't freak out and think that the jailbreak server just went to hell and staff doesn't give a shit anymore. If we end up doing the password protection thing, we'd also have to make sure all xG members would know, and make it something somewhat easy to remember, but not easy enough to just be able to guess it. All in all, sounds like a great idea.

Since its gonna be after 11pm EST, I don't think we're gonna need to put a password on it. It should be empty enough by then that everyone who is there will know what's going on.